X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

03/20/2024

Average Daily Temperature - 70°
    Average Daily Humidity - 59%

Not that I didn't see this coming, but the GF got into some of the smoke and conveniently "forgot" to tell me until I noticed her smoking some really good smelling smoke.

So here's her smoke report. Nice fruity terps with a really bright, happy high. She also likes the lack of stems inside the flower. She said when she broke up the flower to roll a few doobs it broke up evenly and was slightly resinous throughout the flower. This is with 9 days in dry and me still in Trim Jail. Jar specs are 70°/58%.

Hoping cure will bring a little more depth but from the few tokes I took I agree with her assessment.

I should finish up Trim tonight and keep them in the jars for a week or so before I put them into the grove bags although I've already run out of jars so I may need to transfer what I've had in jars for the past couple days now to the grove bags to have enough room to house it all.​

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL i can relate to your GF and also to the lack of jars but i use them all the way till i run out of weed. I've never used those bags, real popular nowdays. last year my friend i gave close to 1 lb of weed i asked to bring me more jars as i ran out and shit balls she brought me small mouth jars gawwd i was bothered but i used a few and told her to keep the rest i can feel the buds moisture without pouring it out.

Have fun trimming i enjoy it till i don't that's the reason i gave that friggin amount away got tired of trimming heck not doing that again. dough.........

• Rootsruler
      Rootsruler commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL! Oh how I feel ya'!!! I've never used the Grove Bags before so this is my first time using them but trusted friends that have have told me that they are great for storage if you can't burp your jars. We have to leave for some unattended business we need to get to out West so hoping they work as well as my friends say they do.

03/22/2024

I've done my sentence in Trim Jail so the dry portion of the Dry and Cure is complete. Had I put them in jars I'd be burping every day but I got some Grove Bags for storage so I don't need to burp them. The other jars in the pic below will be burped for the next week or so but they're pretty much ready other than giving the enzymes time to break down the chlorophyl.

Thanks to everyone that has followed the updates on this journal. I appreciate all the comments and ideas that you all gave me as this grow was going and I look forward to starting up another and journalling it for myself as far as notes and for you if you got any good info out of this journal.

Peace to y'all! Rootsruler out!

Click image for larger version

Name:	03222024 Dry and Cure Finished.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	617842

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Many thanks for sharing Roots. Was a pleasure watching your work and learning how you do things and why.

Word of caution. My last grow went pretty well but after smoking quite a bit of it I completely forgot how to grow indoors and have had to start again.

• Rootsruler
      Rootsruler commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries my Brother! Glad you were along for the ride and I learned quite a bit in the few comments that you had posted on the journal. Thank You!

Look forward to continuing following your grow and see it go to harvest!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X