No announcement yet.

Grow 17 - IT'S BEEN A MINUTE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn’t weigh it up yet because it’s not fully dry (about 95% done), but looks to be more than 3 oz! Glad to be wrong about that! My guess now hovers closer to 5 oz, which is great! The Bubba Kushes are doing good and will most likely give more than 5 oz each given their size.

Have a great week everyone!

Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks SoOrbudgal! I gotta wait to smoke it for a while. Getting clean to pass a drug test lol

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      I got tested last week. Had the scrape on the tongue test. Had had 3 joints in the 16 hours prior. Good oral hygiene and sure enough negative..😁

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      Nice! I’m planning on switching jobs so it will be the good old piss test. I would normally use the fake piss, but the last time I used it it didn’t get up to temp (completely my fault), and im sure it doesn’t work this way, but on the off chance that it stays on hospital records and I need an observed, I wanna be safe.

Today is day 85 for the Bubba Kushes. The leaves are getting a bit crispy, probably due to the fact that I should be watering more. However, the buds are looking good and harvest time is getting closer. I’m guessing around 7oz per plant with these 2 when all is said and done.

The Bubba Cheese ended up at 152g, or 5.4 oz. Anything over 4 is always a win in my book!

Have a great week everyone!

Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      All of them! Lol.

• No3odiesShad0w
      No3odiesShad0w commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good! This is the most anxious time; waiting for them to fully mature. I'm like a week or 2 away myself from harvest and I'm biting my nails. Day 56 of bloom and all of them have 56 to 70 day flower time.... So really really close.

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      Haha, the wait kills me, but this time around since I’m currently not smoking to pass a drug test it’s not too bad lol. I already took the Bubba Kushes down, now I just have to get the pics up lol. I hope you’re grow is going well!

The Bubba Kushes came down at 92 days from seed. I have grown this strain multiple times, at least in 3 different grows. Every time it has been consistent in amount of time, how it looks, and how it yields. I cannot recommend this one enough. The purple hues are beautiful and it packs a hell of a high. It also has some beautiful colas that are large and in charge lol.

Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
      No3odiesShad0w commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good! Some nice sized colas. 😍

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      Thanks No3odiesShad0w! They smell amazing!

• No3odiesShad0w
      No3odiesShad0w commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh man I love good smelling terpy buds 🥰 not to mention I LOVE bubba kush

The Bubba Kushes ended up weighing 335g together, or 11.96 oz. This was on the low side of what I was expecting, but I’m still happy with them!

I took an at home pee test just now and I passed, so I’m pretty damn happy about that! I’m gonna get so high when I’m done taking the actual test lol.

have a great day everyone!

Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      If the test they are giving you is a urine test then they are testing for the metabolised THC which unfortunately can hang around for weeks and is not an indicator of impairment but if previous use.

Drink lots if water.

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      The at home test I had is a urine test. I’ve been clean for just under a month, so I should be good. Appreciate the info though!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X