Grow 17 - IT'S BEEN A MINUTE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow 17 - IT'S BEEN A MINUTE!

Hey yall! Most people probably don't know me on here since my last grow was back 2021. My life is vastly different now than it was back then. I had enough stockpiled to go awhile without growing, but I also started vaping for the convenience of it (I still prefer the traditional j). That made my stockpile last until now. I have one jar left so it's definitely time to get a stockpile again.

I'm going to try to keep weekly posts going, but finding the time now is much harder than it used to be.

Lineup:

Autoflowers

2 Bubba Kush
    1 Bubba Cheese

4 autoCob lights

Megacrop for nutes
    Calmag
    Silica blast

Let's hope my thumb is still green!

The list on my tent are the strains I've grown so far, but it needs about 8 more strains at least on here to be comprehensive lol.

Wish me luck yall!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20231013_093446_copy_1200x1600.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	679.5 KB
ID:	607055

Name:	20231013_093510_copy_1200x1600.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	1,013.0 KB
ID:	607056

Name:	20231013_133134_copy_1200x1600.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	607057
    Quadlining

Past Grows

High D Ho and glad to see your up and running again. Imma gonna follow this run.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to see you're still on the forum! I hope life has been great for you!

The vast quality of jars totally rings a bell but I just can't place that name....lol.

🤘
    Space for Rent.

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley ! It's good to see you still on the forum! I was formerly mcubed476. I changed it because of a brief stint of family drama/paranoia lol.

Kinda want the old name back now 😂

I hope you are doing well!

Today is day 9 for the little ones. It seems like I haven't lost my touch, so thats good! The pic is from yesterday. I believe the Bubba Cheese is on the left. Time will tell later on though lol
    Have a great week everyone!

Name:	20231021_191834_copy_1200x1600.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	607758 ​​​​​​​
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Oooooo I love me some bubba kush. It's on my list of cultivars to grow again. Curious to see the bubba cheese. Always loved those cheesey smelling cultivars. Usually come with great highs. Happy growing and good luck👍.
      I definitely want to see how these will turn out.
      Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
      ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
      Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
      MAC1 (Blimburn)
      Sweet Zombie (Blimburn) *autoflower
      Acapulco Gold (B/W Label NASC) *autoflower

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
      T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
      🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

Side question. How was that White Widow CBD? I just got some from NASC and I have 1 growing so I can turn it into edibles and balm for joints and muscles. Did she stretch a lot in bloom or was it a normal amount? That's usually my biggest concern because it dictates if I'm going to use a trellis or not
        Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
        ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
        Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
        MAC1 (Blimburn)
        Sweet Zombie (Blimburn) *autoflower
        Acapulco Gold (B/W Label NASC) *autoflower

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
        T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
        🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

• Doubledealing72
          Editing a comment
          The White Widow CBD was pretty good from what I remember! It was a 1:1 ratio at about 5% each. I don't remember it stretching crazy tall, so hopefully you won't have to worry about the trellis! Good luck!

• No3odiesShad0w
          No3odiesShad0w commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome thanks. I'm planning on only vegging her another 15 days and flip to bloom. I'm not trying to get her huge.... But I do want her managed.

Today is day 15 for the girls. Bubba Cheese is still the largest. The bottom Bubba Kush is slightly mutated, but doesn't seem behind.

Training will begin soon!

Have a great day everyone!

Name:	20231028_102156_copy_1200x1600.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	608076
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          looking good in the tent

Day 17, and a 2 day difference is noticeable. They are all doing good. The slightly mutated one has some color streaking in some of the leaves, but is still doing good.

Attached Files
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Today is day 21 for the girls. Training began 2 days ago. 17 grows and im still having firsts lol. I always leave nodes 2 and 3, so without paying too much attention I snipped the other ones off. After I snipped them, I noticed the Bubba Cheese had a fan leaf on one side of node 3 but the stem that produces the bud was non- existent! This also happened on the back Bubba Kush so I have a couple of tri-lines instead of quadlines lol. Ironically the slightly mutated one is fine lol.

Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Today is day 29 for the girls. Pistils have started on the Bubba Cheese and I think on one of the Bubba kushes. I've been watering every other day, but I think I should start every 36ish hours to be safe.
            Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Fella your grow makes me wanna start my indoor photos but i can't yet too much other outside chores that's keeping me occupied. I love your training skills always learned from watching. KISS

• Doubledealing72
              Editing a comment
              Thanks SoOrbudgal! I like to make it as easy possible! My routine takes about 10 minutes every other day 🙂 hope all is well with you!

Today is day 39 for the girls. The Bubba Cheese is flowering really well. The Bubba Kushes are right on their way!

I definitely should have been more diligent about training, especially the Bubba Kushes. Next time though!

Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Doubledealing72
              Editing a comment
              Thanks No3odiesShad0w ! I'm excited to see them a month from now lol.

SoOrbudgal - thanks! Bubba kush has been my favorite strain I've grown. Consistently good yield, taste, and high 🙂

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice full tent as always DD, gald to see you journaling again.. BTW I never forget the lb auto club-ers.

• Doubledealing72
              Editing a comment
              Mr.furley - thanks man! That was a pretty cool plant! I'll probably never see that weight off an auto again lol

Today is day 54 for the girls. The Bubba Kushes have finally stopped their stretch. I should have lollipopped more and, as I previously mentioned, trained them more early on.

They have a few leaves with some rust spots, which if I remember correctly, could be from dry pockets in the coco. I water every other day, and they needed to be watered every 36 hours I'm guessing, but they don't look too bad.

The Bubba Cheese, while significantly smaller than the Kushes, is producing really nice nugs. One of my favorite parts of the grow is here when you can see the nugs swell up on a daily basis. Hoping she continues to swell!

Have a great day everyone!
            Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Doubledealing72
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal - those Maine Coon cats get SOOOO big!

Mr.furley - I cannot recommend the autocobs enough. My tent stays at 80 degrees, they are easy to move and manipulate, and they are energy efficient.

• No3odiesShad0w
              No3odiesShad0w commented
              Editing a comment
              They're looking amazing! 😍 So bushy, big and healthy. I'm only on day 57. Growing right along with you 😎👍.

• Doubledealing72
              Editing a comment
              Thanks No3odiesShad0w! I appreciate the kind words!

Today is day 66 for the girls. The Bubba cheese is about three weeks away from harvest, and the Bubba Kushes are starting to swell very nicely.

Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Today is day 76 for the girls. The Bubba Cheese is pretty much ready to go down, but I’m waiting until the weekend to do so.

The Bubba Kushes have some mega nugs, but the pics I take never seem to capture just how fat they are. They still have a couple weeks to go.

I guess that’s all I have to report lol.
              Hope everyone had happy holidays and I hope y’all have a happy new year!

Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I just love the easy going grows enjoy the harvest and cure.

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh nice.

You could try taking your pics at lights out using a flash. This should show the size of the nugs better, especially there depth, as the trikes reflect light really well.

Nice grow

• Doubledealing72
                Editing a comment
                SoOrbudgal - harvest is done for the Bubba Cheese! I’ll be updating after this comment lol

Bluey - thanks! I appreciate the tips! The trichs are beautiful in the flash for sure! Also, love the name! We love that show in this house!

Today is day 79 for the girls, and also harvest day for the Bubba Cheese! I took her down just after midnight. I’m guessing around 3 ounces, but we won’t know for a few days lol.

Because I took the Bubba Cheese test out, a lot of the branches of the Bubba Kushes fell over so they are now tied up with ribbon to keep them off the floor.

Enough jibber jabber, here’s some pics!
              Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Doubledealing72
                Editing a comment
                SoOrbudgal- I see that! lol, it’s okay though, you can double post as much as you’d like lol.

And thank you! I’m excited to take the kushes down in a couple weeks! Happy new year!!

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy New (years) bud!

• Doubledealing72
                Editing a comment
                Happy New Year @Mr.furley!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X