Ozs1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozs1

Finally got these three up to show and tell worthy. Got some beans from Franklin on his journey to find a new strain. These sure do get on with it. Using fox farms happy frog soil for the first time. Got them in 3 gallon fab pots. ph in run off is around 6. Used rain water a couple times. Topped between 4th and fifth node. Thanks Cbcrew for the calcification on the 0 node. Have not used any nute yet. FFHF is suppose to have enough for 2 months. Thank you Franklin ( the AS xTH is kicking also)
    Attached Files

Looking healthy and happy. Great start.

Comment

Nice start Dirty.

So what exactly is it you are growing and what's the plan?
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
      Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
      Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        This is a cross that Franklin was successful at and bestowed a few beans on me. It is a cross between Hogg orange barb X Zkittles. It already has a faint smell of orange a month in.

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely. I thankfully have a few of his here but not that exact one.

Look good man! I've been using FFOF for long time. Slightly different mix than FFHF. I usually start adding nutes at 1/2 strength around week 4 of Veg.
      SF 35X47X70 tent
      SF1000 X4
      AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
      AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
      FFOF Soil
      FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
      GH Flora Series
      3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
      Gelato Cake
      Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, was wondering when to start.

Looking good, man! Glad this is going well. I've found many of these crosses to be heavy feeders, so did changeofpace2014, though when I switched to bigger pots and lots of compost and no liquid nutrients I stopped having any deficiencies

Comment

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        Franklin ,Growing inside im limited to 3 gal fab pots with 4 to a tent. Pretty sure these are going to take alot of water. Ive been weighing before watering and three S1's are using a little less than 3 quarts a day. Thirsty for sure. Slowed a bit. Waiting for the stretch. , No nutes yet and no defs. 30+ days. Sweeeet, Thanks Franklin

• changeofpace2014
        changeofpace2014 commented
        Editing a comment
        The S1 will hit 6ft when topped - The F1 finished 3 weeks earlier and as a result was only about 4 1/2 maybe 5 ft when harvested. the f1 was also topped..No lst required for outdoor grow.

I'm growing these 3 OZS1's inside in a 2x2 spider tent for now. It is only 5 foot tall. I might run into vertical space issue. That is why i was concerned about topping. Might have to top again. These are at 34 days in FFHF, no nute as of yet. Top dressed and watered (10/3) the pot and it is getting some weight ti it now. They are slowing down on uptake. I have been waiting until the pot is light until i water. The light is only a MH TS600 on 18/6. temps 70-80 RH 50-60. I guess the spectrum is perfect for this strain. Once flower starts ill need to get some real light on them. I have a SF1000 and a SF1000D but i don't think these are intense enough to bring out the big buds. Thanks again Franklin, these beans are so much more than any Seed bank I have used. Dirty
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well now those look great i sure don't see any issues with them. And with some tie downs on those side branches you could possibly eliminate more height issues. Now would be the time to start pulling them down and readjust when needed. Great start

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good dirty.
        If your using both of those lights in that tent you'll be fine even on a 12/12 schedule for photos you'll have plenty of light. More than they can take. But will you have the height?

My flower room is 3x5x8 Bluey. Got 5 finishing up now. with only 1 SF1000 in it right now. The buds aren't getting fat like when i had only 2 in there. I caught my self with to many plants and to few lights. Playing the nut shell game. Dirty
      Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol.
        You'll keep them alive in the 3x5 but never fatten them. 300w needed in that tent for autos on 18/6 in flower or about 450w for photos.
        Just been looking at the new lights released this year and SF have some updated quantum boards using LM301H Evo.
        More efficient so less heat I'm guessing but will wait for some decent reviews and tests to see how they compare to the 301B I think are on my boards.

Got a new place to veg these awhile,6 weeks now and shooting for 8. . Got one stretched out and the others are catching up. Had to top one of the OZS1's again to slow it a bit. Got to find a place come spring for the rest of these beans. These are wanting to be tall ones. Love it. Very little watering with this FFHF, about a gallon every few days. Got an ancestral skunk X Turkish Hash in there with them.
      Attached Files

Comment

Had to tie it back again. Takes LST real well. Getting to form a few flowers now. 7 weeks in veg so far. No signs of nute absence. Guess the FFHF still has a few left.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Smallgrow
          Smallgrow commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good , what ever your doin keep it up.

Nice training, looks absolutely perfect

Comment

Are you growing any of Franklin's autos?
          I'm guessing these are photos.
          Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
          Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
          Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.

Comment

• dirtymike
            dirtymike commented
            Editing a comment
            These are a cross that Franklin did between HOGG Orange Barb and Zkittles. It is the S1 strain. Very fast out of the box. Would be a tall plant outside. changeofpace2014 grew one that reached 6 foot after topped once. Out of the three one is wanting to go, topped it again. 7 & 1/2 weeks in veg and flipped.

The number of plants keeps changing in that tent. Are you hoping to finish with 2 in that 3 x 5?

Comment

• dirtymike
            dirtymike commented
            Editing a comment
            I go between three and four areas, propagation, 2 veg and flower. Cut down to 2 now (winter). Always playing the nutshell game. Usually finish up with 3 or 4 in the flower room.

Got to love harvest. Making room for a big flower time. OZS1 are in the back . The haze is 2 months ahead. Christmas is going to be good.
          Attached Files

Comment

The oz leaves are looking a little stressed with their downward curl. That's usually a symptom of not enough oxygen at the roots (too much watering).

Jealous of the haze, never grown any but have read that it can be almost psychedelic in its pure form

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              As long as hallucinations and panic attacks are not part of the deal.

• dirtymike
              dirtymike commented
              Editing a comment
              The haze usually only gets a little bigger than what you see in the Pic and it is usually quite trippy. Amnesia Haze being the best I've tried. The OZS1 puts its leaves down every time i water, Dont know why. When I open up the door in the morning they are all praying, any idea why @Franklin?? They will all by alone before long. The Haze is about ready for a new home.

This is what they look like in the morning. Im on 12/12. Seems they droop late in the evening. I water about a quart every 2 days or if the pot is light.The OZS1 seem not to like water unless it is nuted. Light to close, to bright???
            Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              What light/s are you now running at what height?
              My plants tend to droop at the end of the day of I'm giving them a bit much light, they can look tired.

• dirtymike
              dirtymike commented
              Editing a comment
              Bluey Got a SF1000 and a TS600 at 22 " above canopy. Get a little warm after 10 hours, got up to 85 and had to turn on ac. Got 2-6" clip fans and a 120cfm exhaust fan. Open door a while and all is well. Got to many in there right now.

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              They may be but I'm not sure about that. Lights may be fine.

I'd be watering a bit more frequently and give them a fraction more till tiny amount of run off.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X