HELP PLZ! First time grower!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP PLZ! First time grower!

These are OG Purple autoflowers. 2 days ago they looked amazing. I went into the tent today and they are drooping like this! I have them set on the ACINFINITY auto water bases so they should be getting the correct water? 18x6 light schedule, everything was going perfect until this morning. Can someone please tell me how to right the ship? Thanks.

Thems getting drownded.....

Comment

I have had that happen with my bubble-ponics set-up. Found the roots covered with brown slime. I changed the water a couple of times and let them finish. Probably the heat. In my case. Good luck. (not auto's)
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

Ummm I'd recheck that system seems to have overwatered badly
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

A cup of 3% H2O2 will wake those dead roots up.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. Here is what I think happened. So I purchased the ACINFINITY CONTROLLER 69 the other day. I hooked it up along with my filter, fan, humidifier, and lights. I set everything to VPD mode and with the low VPD trigger on .9 and the high 1.5. Well for some reason it didn't stay in those parameters and the humidifier was going FULL blast on the plants. I opened the tent and seen them dripping with water and the humidifier going HAM mode the day after I posted this so do you think that's the cause of it? Having all that extra water in the air + the auto watering pots? Since then I've turned it OFF.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes that was the issue

I love the ac infinity controller. But I had issues with its auto modes related to humidity. I thought about getting the ac infinity humidifier that connects to it.

Comment

Originally posted by StickyNugsAZ View Post
              I love the ac infinity controller. But I had issues with its auto modes related to humidity. I thought about getting the ac infinity humidifier that connects to it.
              LOL Hopefully you have better luck than me friend. I contacted ACINFINITY and they looked through my settings and everything was correct...So dunno wtf happened lol Figured it was user error but I'm pretty tech savvy and did watch youtube videos before hand.

Comment

*UPDATE* So the leaves have perked back up after couple days no watering. However, I have a leaf showing some sickening signs. I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest. From googling it I've seen Potassium def could be prob? What do you guys think? I have 4 plants, other 3 look good but this one has 1 leaf look bleak. Here's the pictures. Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed (5).jpg
Views:	82
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	600985
                Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
                  Bluey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looks like cal mag to me. Normally caused by low pH then nute ratio (EC) or soil problems
                  New LEDs are almost twice as efficient as HIDs and produce at least 30% more yield, perhaps 50%. Nute problem right there
                  Last edited by Bluey; 07-29-2023, 01:33 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X