Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Just pulled them out of the garage. Ez-up is a pain in the ass to maneuver. One is starting to foxtail a little bit. Couple days of sun finally coming then another week of rain next week. 10 inches so far for September before yesterday's inch. Pretty cloudy trics with an amber here and there. With another week of rain coming I might just pull the trigger at the end of the week. Again with the size limit for photos less than 2 mp.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Well done. 46 jars...lots of work but it a good feeling hey.

• Rwise
    replied
    All summer the 8 Ball kush has been nearly bug free, then they hit it, bud worms! I have never seen so many on a single plant or on a single kola, I dug 15 not just 1 but 15 out of a single kola with others having at least 3. Not little ones either but big fat worms with 3 different colour patterns, so yesterday I cut off all the big buds leaving smaller ones (now hanging) to feed the worms so they will maybe stay away from the others, and it aint a free lunch either, I will be looking for them and killing all I find. Just as I was thinking I found a bug resistant strain.
    The GGxWTB that has been hanging went to Qt jars, 46 of them. Most of this is going to hash as well so I did not trim most of it, I did trim enuf for 4 jars of buds.
    I am running out of jars fast (and inventory at the supplies are down, with the price up) so I took many jars that have aged a year or more and ran them through the seal a meal, I will be making hash with much of the inventory this winter. Anyone know of an issue with vacuum sealing buds?
    Yesterday was a busy day here. Now I have to burp all those jars!

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    Leaf blower ...good idea - know right where mine is at....Plants have nice airy structure, a must for us who grow out side in colder wet weather,

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    We've begun a cooling trend here now also. Mid 70's and still zero rain, not good. I've seen hawks take down morning doves at my sister's house she's got alot of feeders for her song birds and such. Doves hang out there also and man what a sight to see these hawks slam into a dove poof nothing left but feathers.

• homegrown
    replied
    Its been Very cool the last week, over nights in the low 40's no bright sun to speak of, mostly cloudy. Just got done pouring for 2 hours so ill have to blast the girls with the leaf blower today. My Gusher plant has begun to re-veg fer fuck sakes! Thanks to a motion sensor camera that follows movement with a really bright spotlight...and a really persistent spider that wouldnt fuck off. kept setting the camera and light off i think. White widow and Sour diesel are doing ok, im amazed at how much crud gets stuck in them every day. Lots of feathers lately..got a hawk that's terrorizing the morning doves.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    H2O2 degrades to O2 and water, so no chemical contamination risk. It will be like putting water on your buds.

Leave a comment:

• johnb1963
    replied
    Unfortunately I have buds! Last two weeks. I definitely wouldn't put soap on my buds. But the peroxide would hurt the buds. I use it to bud wash and I read that it will kill all soft body bugs.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    I've used soapy water in the past successfully on these. Wasn't much if an infestation and it got rid of them after a week. I'd spray every 2 to 3 days or after rain. I don't spray buds.

• johnb1963
    replied
    Hello my friends, we finally got some cooler weather, this past week and it looks like it's going to stay in the upper 70's for the next 10 days. I'm going on vacation Oct 2. So I'm hoping to harvest on 1st.i have notice some thrips so I released 1500 lady bugs into the screen room. That was about a week ago. Still seeing them buggers. Was thinking of spraying a hydrogen proixide mixture. What do you guys think?

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    They sure are beautiful in the gleaming morning sun...

• GreenState
    replied
    SoOrbudgal I believe I have a relative of "Ilean" 's.
    Thank goodness for the added cage.
    Fall has arrived here, 40's at night, 60-low 70's daytime...Plants are loving the temps
    Click image for larger version  Name:	mystery girl.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.20 MB ID:	604941
    Last edited by GreenState; 09-16-2023, 08:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I only have the 1 plant she's a crooked gal one sided leaner LOL her name is " Ilean " lol

• crucialbunny
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gsc bud.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	402.9 KB
ID:	604899
    The Girl Scout Cookies are starting to stack up now. Not super sticky yet but really greasy. The Freaks are finally getting
    that lighter fluid / grapefruit smell that I love. It's been an underwhelming season for me. The plants are very healthy but
    lack the size and density I was hoping for. I think the lack of sunshine in most of May and June then the brutal heat of
    August took its toll. Weather is absolutely perfect now but shorter days are keeping them from full potential. I'll be lucky
    to yield half of what I got last year.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Good work Giz.

I think you're doing all you can to avoid bud rot. It's looking really good too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X