Gold looking leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold looking leaves

These are Photo plants 4 weeks old. Growing medium is a mix of perlite, homemade compost, peatmoss few small pebbles and 2%sand. Hold water good but drains well. Hard to over water this mix as it holds onto a set amount of water and lets the rest weeps out the bottom in a hour. Ph 5.8 to 6.4 using fox farms trio fertilizer as label states. Use Cal Mac, seaweed .3 .3 .3 nutes

This showed up today I check every day did not notice yesterday.

I thought I had a good idea about what to do when my plants do not look OK. Well not this time I'm clueless. Looks kinda like a lotbof problems but I can not narrow down the problem. The 2 plants have been growing great zero problems rooting or during the seedling stage fast growing plant.

I need everyone's help with this problem hopefully one of yall have seen it before. I Googled and searched but did not find a match for my mess.

If you have any idea please let me know. I am hoping with the power of a lot of growers a answer will be found. Thanks for looking at my mess hope to hear your thoughts. John B aka PopPop

The first picture is a little blurry for me to tell anything.
    Yellow leaves I see in the second picture are at the bottom of your plant. Don't worry about it unless it continues. First leaves often die off.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I agree with Gingerbeard. From what I can see they look healthy enough. Just try not to overthink what you're doing because more times than not, folks overreact to small issues and create bigger problems for themselves. Is the grow outdoor or under lights?

Comment

What are you pointing out. New light colored leaves. New growth. On the edge of N toxic shiney green leaves.Good Luck
        1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
        1 sf2000 @200 watts
        2 philzon @230 watts
        2x4x5 tent
        3x6x8 closet
        Fox Farm ocean forest
        Black gold for seedling
        3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
        RH 40-60
        Temp 70-80
        Feeding with FF trio with molasses
        calmag and a little flower fuel
        Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

peatmoss has a PH of ~3.3 (yes very acidic), way to low for our girls, blueberries would be good, or if you have a high PH say something like 8.4
          small pebble, what are they made of? These could be affecting the grow.
          PH in veg should be 6.2-6.5, in flower 6.5-6.8. Have you checked the runoff water PH?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X