Little yellowing on tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little yellowing on tips

So one of my plants. The new growth that's coming in the tips are yellowing I did give it nutea on Saturday I did 4ml of fox farm trio which is a 60% of full strength I gave that to 2 of my biggest plants and 50% to my smaller plant. The othe plant I gave it too is doing good. Should I down the dose hit it with some fresh ph water. It's not dry enough to feed again I also read the lower humidity can cause the plant to drink more and that might be affecting it. I run at 30% early when I start the fan and 35-45% when stuff has been running for a bit I know it's not a huge deal and plants will adjust and heal but should I get a humidifier or did I just over mute it since every plant is differnt

Sorry for typos I phone sucks

Comment

I also removed some of her original fan leaves because the where light blocking most of the plant

Comment

Are you in flower or veg? Are you using the tiger bloom? I'm not sure if it is just the pic but she look like she could use some nitrogen. What is your ph? As far as a humidifier that's up to you. In veg your plants will grow better at the 50% range, but I'm not sure that's your problem.

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Big bloom and ph is 5.8

Comment

Veg she is a month old clone

Comment

Here a close up of some spots starting Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	4.28 MB
ID:	59279

Comment

Ph should b 6.5 in soil.lol

Comment

Well good to know I have read 5.8 in most places

Comment

Usually below 6 is for DWC. When my grows so yellowing on the tips only I take that as a sign that I am at the upper limits of nutrients. Any more and they will show more signs of nute burn.
                    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
                    315 LEC
                    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
                    6" Carbon filter
                    3- 6" fans
                    humidifier
                    temp and humidity gauge
                    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
                    FF trio nutrients

Comment

Yep I agree with Potted. Bump up your ph a bit.

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

• Inuart88
                        Inuart88 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Should I give them some 7.0 pH to balance it out a little or wait till next watering

• fozzy
                        fozzy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No I would go to 6.5 since your a little low. Then in a couple weeks you could check whats coming out of the bottom (ph) and then adjust up or down till you get to 6.5 or below.

I use fox farm trio and ill send u a link that iv followed and has worked great for me. Thro veg I watered with nutes all thro till flower then alternated I'm growing autoflowers blueberry tangerine dream and candy cane

Comment

I notice with fox farm it can give nute burn real quick and if u do notice any brown tips as my bb sometimes did I just flush with ph water I ph my water at 6.4 and haven't had problems

Comment

Should I give them some 6.5 or wait till my next feeding

Comment

• Flockshot
                            Flockshot commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Be patient. It didn't get out of whack over night and you can't fix it over night. Don't over water in order to fix something because then you will add over watering to the list of problems.

• tyler_ hobbyist
                            tyler_ hobbyist commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Flock shot is right u don't want to drownd ur babies they need oxygen as well so only flush or water when needed

Day 17 of flower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X