No announcement yet.

Little yellowing on tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How moist is there soil and what kinda soil do u use? Meaning does it hold water a long time? I use perlight/ promix 1/3

Comment

One other thing with fox farm nutes if u deside to add mollases add a very small amount at 1-2 tablespoons per gal I started to give my plants iron tox so if u want mollases maybe try 1 teaspoon per gal

Comment

I know it's iron tox because there's little brown dots on the leaves and it's not calcium and not maganeese definicys. Fox farm as a good amount of iron in it already so don't over do it because mollases has a lot of iron

Comment

I did not add molasses should I just lower
          the nutes down the 50% next nutes feeding

Comment

In my opion I would follow the chart I gave u and only add the mollases when it comes to flowering time and if u choose to use mollases it makes ur buds smoother and denser but start of with 1 tsp per gal witch should be fine. U can also flush with mollases. If you deside to use mollases don't use hydrogen peroixe to higher the oxygen content/kill bactreia. The mollases uses good bacteria to grow and the hp will kill all the good and bad bacteria. Hp is a bad way of adding extra oygen molicules to ur water because it breaks down in 24h and does no good after that I would only use it in a pinch for root rot or bacteria
            Last edited by tyler_ hobbyist; 02-21-2017, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Inuart88
              Inuart88 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was running low pH 5.8 and I was reading that can cause toxicity also

• tyler_ hobbyist
              tyler_ hobbyist commented
              Editing a comment
              I will post a pH soil chart for ya and yes up or down to much can cause definicys and also tox because different nutes over power eachother and block them out just like in people. Nutes counteract with eachother

The sugars of the mollases turn into carbs for the plant witch helps it grow and taste sweeter/ smoother but only use in flower as its not very useful in veg

Comment

Are ur leaves starting to look like this by chance? http://www.growweedeasy.com/yellow-l...leaf-septoria?

Comment

• Inuart88
                Inuart88 commented
                Editing a comment
                Not yet but they are starting to spot but at the Base

Comment

• Inuart88
                Inuart88 commented
                Editing a comment
                Could low pH like 5.8 cause it to get to much iron or not process it right

Should I give it some 6.5 and check the soil to bring the pH up?

Comment

If u notice the yellow dots speading pull the leafs off without letting them touch other leafs and if ur plant is still in veg spray them with 1/4cup hydrogen peroixe and 500ml water this is used to disinfect the plant to stop the spreading of this fungas. Also ad the same thing to ur water next time to kill all bacteria of the fungas. If u need a larger amount more plants 500ml per gal of water make sure to check ur ph because the hp will change it also just normal hydrogen peroxide works the stuff from any pharmacy or dollar store.

Comment

It's gotta be nutrients I did spray them with hydrogen proxidie just to be safe but the only thing I added to the equation is nutes so that's gotta be it just did to much next feeding I will try 25%

Comment

When u sprayed it with hydrogen peroxide did u duilute it!!!!!???? Did u also spray it with nutes!!!????

Comment

• Inuart88
                      Inuart88 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      haha no and yes diluted it 1/4 cup to 500ml in a spray bottle wasn't the problem though

• tyler_ hobbyist
                      tyler_ hobbyist commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's right I just misunderstood ur last post that's all lol

25percent of what?

Comment

I solved it light was too close thinking i was running at 16-18 inches and but i cannot remeber i know it stopped but shes getting taller fast so i moved it up to 19-20

Comment

Perfect sounds gd I hope I helped the hp in the water also helped for 24hours it disinfects everything and also adds extra oxygen molicules to the water witch helps the plant grow. If u use the led they are very strong I'm week 3 of flower and I had to move my lights 18-24 inchs away because of light stress

Comment

• Inuart88
                          Inuart88 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          im useing a 600 watt mh but iam trying to find that happy medium for everything =( and its hard im sure 20" is a little high but i cannot remeber where i was at and when i moved and you did help alot learned alot of info im going to try uping my dose of nutes since they looked like they took it fine! also funny thing i did all the food for plants on saturday and i was like shit i didnt give this little one and so i feed her again come to say i know what nute burn looks like lmfao i flushed her as soon as i noticed and she looking good

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X