Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90Gizmo
    commented on 's reply
    ... cute? I'm a beginner so there's a long list of mistakes still ahead of me so I'm not laughing at anything. I can commiserate though. My canopy is now at 11" with one branch at 12" . I'm only shooting for 14" so I'm hopeful it will get there.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    It's a toothpick, not a broomstick

• 90Gizmo
    commented on 's reply
    Overachiever.

• Bluey
    replied
    Something like went wrong
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20230410_211803.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	593393

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    She looks good 90Gizmo yep they are small as i'm still learning them and have grown plenty of them. I hesitate with giving them enough food my main issues and i play with the training too early still shoot i really get bothered with them. I stunt the growth if i do too heavy tie downs i thinK ? My 2 are the same age as yours now. You have 2x the bud sites as mine and still yours look way bigger. So don't kick your self too badly we may yet pull off a decent harvest. I too have set my ties free and now mine look more happy.

• 90Gizmo
    replied
    Day 50 - Starting week 8, Catalog suggests 5 or 6 more. Little difference except now there are trichomes on the tiny sugar leaves. Seeing some spots on leaves, gave a little more Cal-Mag. Think my pH was too low so raised that a bit, now 6.3

Name:	20230409_113252~2.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	593334

Leave a comment:

• 90Gizmo
    replied
    Wrapping up week 7. Adding 1/4 bloom nutes every other water, 1/2 cal mag on the other. Now 10" tall and making buds. Some shaded leaves are yellowing. I'll take them out.

Name:	20230406_093015.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	4.88 MB
ID:	593136

Leave a comment:

• farmerchand
    replied
    My plants also have the same type of growth.

Leave a comment:

• 90Gizmo
    replied
    Day 42 - Grew three inches in three days, now 9 inches tall. I don't think I mentioned that the sticks only need to be in place for a few days before the branches hold shape. Good thing the sticks are reusable. I'm still nudging branches to make light for slower growth. Baby needed watering yesterday but didn't get to it until today. Previous water had a little grow and flower nutes etc. This one was just cal-mag. I turned on a second light to get more even illumination and adjusted the two to get an even 45 DLI all over. Some bottom fan leaves were showing their lack of light so I trimmed 5 or 6 and it's a lot more open underneath.
    This is a "designer" seed so there's not much grow information on it. I hope it has many weeks to go because it's going to need many weeks to make big fat buds.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20230401_112115~2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.62 MB ID:	592826
    Last edited by 90Gizmo; 04-01-2023, 11:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 90Gizmo
    commented on 's reply
    You are right. I'm too sloppy with the watering can. It's challenging with all the branches and sticks to get the spout pointing where you want... I have to go slower.

• kingfish
    replied
    90Gizmo, your plant is looking really nice, but I wonder if watering your leaves at this stage of flowering is such a good idea?

Leave a comment:

• 90Gizmo
    replied
    Day 39 - Starting to look hungry so I gave her a little bit. Still nudging the tallest branches down. I'll get a real measurement soon but estimate she's about six inches tall.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20230329_143638.jpg Views:	8 Size:	5.37 MB ID:	592573 image widget
    Last edited by 90Gizmo; 03-30-2023, 09:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    She's look excellent Gizmo good for you with just tucking for now. That's so hard for me...cause i just want them off an out of the way.

• 90Gizmo
    replied
    changeofpace2014 and Bluey - Okay. It did get a lot bushier overnight so another round of stick torture today.

Name:	20230326_170851~2.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	592332

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    replied
    Keep training her, you're doing a really good job at it. My photos were only clearing the top edge of the pot at day 60 odd of veg with leaves sitting on the coco...until I flipped...thought I'd need to buy a hedge trimmer when that happened.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X