Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Free stuff from a local commercial grow

What could I use?

Friend's hubby works next to a cultivator who built a bigger bldg, they're tasked with transferring things from a warehouse. Most of his fellow employees smoke, they're filling their trucks with stuff.
    He asked my grow space and what I could use, I showed him what I have now and told him I want to use a 4x4 tent in the future. What could any of us use from a commercial grow? He mentioned humidifiers, environmental monitoring, he isn't sure what the others are taking. I said I could always use fans, monitoring, and humidifiers. What else?? Anybody need anything specific? I wish I had a space for their long lights and other stuff. Thanks!
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

I’m with you, a 4x4 with a light is next for me. Fans,
    exhaust fans that’s quiet.

Comment

• Blowdout2269
      Blowdout2269 commented
      Editing a comment
      I personally need a bigger and better dehumidifier, lol. Though rarely used; when I need it, I need it, lol.

Keep listing what you want. I'll tell him. Seems shipping would be cheaper than buying, right? I wish my basement was taller than 8 feet. I could put get a long light down there, basement is 50 feet long but lights would probably be too much at that height. Thoughts? I have a lot of storage space, might as well take whatever he can get.

Start your wishlist, he said fellow workers are making hauls.

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Blowdout2269
      Trolmaster hydro x

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Blowout2269 Dead serious. If shipping is cheaper than buying I'll ship to y'all in the states. I want the monitoring too, plus whatever else related to growing that can be used without a warehouse-size grow space. I asked if the fellow employees were taking things to re-sell, he didn't think so. Said they're all stoners.

Today he and his son-in-law moved my 50" plasma TV, over 100 lbs, out of the LR, no more 'sports bar'. I'm down to two in there now, a 50" POS Vizio smart and a one-year-old 65" Philips smart TV that I got for $80 including the articulating wall mount, waiting to get put on the wall. My nephew's good friend OD'd from snorting H, his mom is trying to empty his garage/man space, she was only asking $100 for the TV, accepted $80 because nephew took it all down - he helped install it new so I know the TV is good, can't wait to watch it. I liked my Philips LCD better than the Hitachi plasma.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just looked up the Trolmaster, definitely cheaper to ship. Sticker shocked, I never looked into this before.

Get their grow license.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfect request!

• Blowdout2269
      Blowdout2269 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol
      Andten

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are dead white widows in my en-suite bedroom in a garden cart, 15 months later there is still greenage on them. I have WW Fast beans to start again, just need my post-sepsis symptoms to go away.

Lights, light, lights. I'll pay. My space will soon be getting a square footage improvement. Really don't want pay for three to five more SF4000's.
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• Blowdout2269
      Blowdout2269 commented
      Editing a comment
      But you'd take donations, right?

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      i would suspect a commercial grow uses different voltage on lights, most commercial buildings do, however they could be multi tap and take various voltage.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      My friend picked me up some furnace filters, her hubby is the connection. I want to go get them and ask him more, I didn't know if he wanted a texted list. Heh.

Any de-humidifiers? Or 6 inch fans and ducting?

Comment

Friend's hubby whose place of employment was tasked with getting stuff back from their warehouse to the new building/addition hasn't gotten back to me since I saw him a week or two ago. Still hoping for some things.

Comment

Just pointing out that this thread was resparked by Americanom who was obviously spamming. Please flag it with me so it can be deleted

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah well we get these as you know. Trolls, spammers just plain wierdos got nothing better to do than to fake a ID and cause others to say WTF Admin wants us to just " flag " an report not banter with them but i enjoy calling them out LOL. Most i ignore Franklin they just fade away

• changeofpace2014
          changeofpace2014 commented
          Editing a comment
          Franklin I think you might of posted on wrong thread...Puglover1 who is part of the active community started this thread...I do not see Americanom in any post here...perhaps I just missed it though.

• Franklin
          Franklin commented
          Editing a comment
          changeofpace2014 the spammers post was removed by the mod

Sorry Franklin never did see the post...good to flag them and let them know there are active members who have an eye out..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X