• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice. She looks about done.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

SoOrbudgal Bowhunterwoody those look so good. I can't wait for my next grow, it's going to be a sea of green using all seeds from GWE members, including Scarlet Galaxy and Scarlet sunset.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Franklin you will enjoy them perfect for SOG

My grapes came down today. She was ready. 87 days. Nice chunky buds. Great color. Left more sugar leaves then normal. Had to. Just too much shine to get rid of. Might be a little more harsh then my buddies are used to but I have a feeling they won't mind.

Comment

• Going2fast
        Going2fast commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow. Well done Bowhunterwoody.looks like at least 4oz dried. Hope she smokes well. Give her a good cure and she will be smooth as silk.

• Franklin
        Franklin commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks beautiful. Did you top? If so, at which node?

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Franklin. Yes I topped it at the 6th. No real LST. Just pulled the branches out to open it up. Very vigorous plant. Pretty much took over my 3x3.

Awesome colors Bowhunterwoody. Good job!
      You too Going2fast!
      We'll see how mine fair after I can correct whatever the hell is going on. They're still grumpy. Pics coming.
      Back to playin in the dirt!
      Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
      I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

My 4 autos are all ripening differently. It looks like i'll be doing partial harvests on all the colas and shorter branches will just keep going. I'm at around the 80day mark on them and no i won't be cutting any yet just talking LOL.
        I think i giving them their last bloom feeding today. Some lower branches are just slow with ripening and i'm quickly becoming itchy to start my photos although i do have 2 3wk old autos in with the others. I've run them together several times and i want 18/6 for the next 2+ months so all will be fine. Down to my last 4 jars of outdoor and rarely buy other than a pre roll now an then. Prices are way low here ya know supply is HIGH demand is low. It's still too costly for average person to smoke 3grams a day of decent dispensary weed. Not in my city anyway.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Getting close to the end with the 4 ladies and just beginning LST on the 2 latest autos. Buds are getting fat and smelling up my little house which i love. I'm thinking possibly end of March for biggest colas they are cloudy/clear. Tried to remove a mass of single leaf bunched up down low in centers of them, they're real freaky looking 1-3 finger leaf almost like reveg looking. Anyway i have the fan going outside the tent blowing around them last thing i need is friggin mold way down in these. Very sticky then we have those strawberry shortcake x lemon skunk autos beginning training, topped at the 4th node and bent over smelling dirt LOL. Enjoy your grows

indoor/outdoor grower
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I used photoperiod when i first learned indoor garden and practiced on those. I even use LST well just the bent over type for my big outdoor photos made those branches really stand up fill out. You can do it Guest

• Blowdout2269
            Blowdout2269 commented
            Editing a comment
            That mass of three-finger leaves in the center is most annoying. I'm holding out for a heavy trim.
            My humidity was around mid 30's but now that they're in flower it's been high 40's low 50's. I will likely be harvest tops first week early as usual. I kinda wanna go back to photos for a bit, but idk. Wish I could grow outside!

Bluey an Guest, which Scarlet y'all got again?

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            Blowdout2269 not growing Scarlett's here, just 2 sativas and 2 temperamental hybrids here. I've never grown autos just photos and only on my 2nd indoor crop

119g final for the grapes. Still unbelievably sticky. Might have over dried a bit. 56% in the jars to start. Hope it comes back up some. Basement was 53-55% for the first 5 days, didn't check yesterday. Today was 38%. Way too low. We'll see. I hate the twig snap crap. From now on going by feel.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Fella that's awsome i'd be tickled to get 4 jars off 1 auto. I'll be tickled even more when this run of scarlets finishes. Hey Bowhunterwoody did you hear about that herd of elk that got hit by that train? What a terrible event, i been meaning to ask you knowing you like to hunt. I sure miss those days, but i can still walk in the woods. Enjoy your harvest and i'm with you about feeling the buds and I do burp those jars for couple weeks.

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey SoOrbudgal. Yea I heard about that. Very disturbing and sad. Must have been a lot of snow. They use the tracks to travel because it's usually easier to walk, less snow. Plus I heard it was really steep on each side. Just awful.

• Blowdout2269
            Blowdout2269 commented
            Editing a comment
            Great haul bud! Sucks about a little over dry, but hey, it happens right? You'll probably get it back.
            I also grow and dry in a basement as well as a dry climate, so I struggle with the dry/cure sometimes. I also hate the twig snap crap, lol.
            😜

Bluey, I'm gonna air on the side of to wet this time. See what happens. I've also been looking into Grove Bags. Im horrible at a good jar burping schedule.
            SoOrbudgal and Bowhunterwoody - yeah that's just horrible.
            Last edited by Blowdout2269; 03-20-2023, 07:53 PM.

Better late than never, right? Lol
          Scarlet Grapes at day 48.
          Possibly wrecked, lol. Check out journal for details. 🙂👍
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20230320_122504.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.30 MB ID:	591801
          Last edited by Blowdout2269; 03-20-2023, 08:02 PM.
          Back to playin in the dirt!
          Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
          I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well at least you have just 1 strain going and i've dealt with grape being fussy. I do have a soil/Ph issue by the looks of leaf on fussy it's ugly but so close to harvest now it's not bothering me anymore. It's frosty and sticky heavy little colas. I'm removing alot of leaf now on mine kinda pre trim just leaving suger leaf on i'm at 80days now

Hello grow buds a update on the scarlet auto family of 4 going left to right are Runtz with a 12" cola she's coming along well. 2nd up is Grape which is frosting up real purty, 3rd is Sunset fat mini pop can colas, 4th pic is Galaxy i could'nt leave out Lil' Doggie he's hanging with the gals today. I'm pretty much on auto pilot watching trichs and just giving them plain water. I am gonna let them drain the plant of nutes that have stored and won't give anymore bloom nor molasses.

I've now removed all large fans shame on me but this is how i do it now getting ready harvest is close on Runtz, Galaxy, Sunset and Grape looks last. To me there's no point leaving on yellowing or old fans. I pre trim my big photos outdoors also now, much less work when the real grooming/trimming begins. But these won't take much time LOL much better results than i expected with all the issues slowed them down and i could'nt keep my hands off them and did topping and hard LST at 3wks. Once you learn a few tricks it's hard not to keep pushing them. And i'm doing it again with the other autos in the tent which are right around 3wks. Topped and pinned down. Thanks for keeping me in business G2f i'll post again as they become ready to chop. 80days from seed

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Runtz, Galaxy, Sunset then Grape I think Blowdout2269 i'll keep ya'll posted

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey SoOrbudgal. Still looking great. Great colas. Getting close.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Guest yes sometimes it's a issue do to not so nibble fingers anymore. Damn artheritis worse every year, vision also. These autos are much more difficult for me to do the LST an tie downs do to my hands. Not sure how much longer i can do it without starting to break off things. I guess when that happens i'll quit doing the auto LST. I probley just do topping and just bend the main stalk till it gets to risky for the plant in the future. Cause i ain't gonna quit growing going on 40+yrs now geezee louise

Just the way I like them. Nice and frosty. Love your couch too.
          braap
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Been a minute for pics. I'll be switching the big tent to flowering, tomorrow. No more pictures of the one because it's living in the small tent. Bad lighting.
            I've not trimmed but the lowest leaves that wanted to rest on the soil. I am considering not trimming any more. Maybe one. I don't know.
            The one in the upper left is well into flowering while the other three are considering the switch.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0216.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	3.71 MB
ID:	592137 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0220.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	3.90 MB
ID:	592138 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0213.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	3.18 MB
ID:	592139 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0215.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	592136
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Just wanna make sure.....so the 2 pics at the window is the only auto from the Scarlets and is that a before and after pics of the auto flower? What flavor of the strain is it?

Very nice brollercoaster. They look really healthy. Even windowsill gal. Wish I could have leaves without burnt tips. Soo jelly. SoOrbudgal he's running all scarlet galaxy.
            braap

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Ohhh OK yes mine is going great the galaxy. I just now took a mid section bud off to scope an taste in a couple days, mine are all still running cloudy so i'm still looking to harvest end of this month.

Yeah. They're happy. The one on my balcony looks way different than the tents. Fan leaves on the later are almost as big as my hands with super fat fans. Got a few leaf mutations, as well.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Afternoon from moldy Oregon yep winter has not finished with us yet. One less scarlet runtz auto down hung her today may get 2oz off her. Had to cut center cola from galaxy do to grey mold fuzz center stalk cool damp dark veggie mix salad in the center near the dirt. I could'nt get into it to clean out the the center well so it grew. Plant is OK just drying out the last 3 Grape, Galaxy and Sunset i'll chop them all in another few days. Then there's 2 other autos of strawberry cheesecake about 1month old been adjusting there tie downs they are doing fine much better in the plastic than the cloth bags for some reason?

I'm germinating my gals for outdoors really got a mix started plus they'll be more to start if these don't take. There's 2 blueberry, 2 dutch dope ( old seed got 2 more also ), 1 wedding cake , 1 GG#4 and last but not least 1 Freak show. All photoperiod plus several more autos of various strains which i'll start in May.

Enjoyed doing these autos this winter it was challanging keeping them going with my soil issues. I'm amending my soil i used for these to see if something used messed up the roots of these gals early on.

Shout out to 2fast for these seeds they'll be in the auto grow outdoors also an they'll be 2xbigger. Peace out and good growing to all

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                I feel your pain SoOrbudgal but sounds like you've managed to salvage what you can... great stuff ✌️
                The real pain with most mould is by the time you notice it it's too late and your flower is dead... Mr.furley managed it well by getting in early before it got his buds and I may have to do the same with my mag deficient one by the looks of things..but I'm only at about the half way point atm.
                Last edited by Bluey; 03-28-2023, 10:33 PM.

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes i did get it caught before it spread. It's not as easy to grow without proper ventillation and heat in winter for me. I can't manage much equiptment needed so i take my chances doing what i do, I don't recommend it for top shelf bud. Fall or early summer tent grows are much better the way i do it. I will give a smoke report LOL with my small harvest.

• Franklin
                Franklin commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh I'm sorry for your loss. Glad you salvaged some!

Gitrdone gal. Enjoy.
              braap

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I took Galaxy down this early a.m. she's hanging in the closet with Runtz. I had them hanging on a string across the room and it came down while i was typing so now there hanging in closet. Got some small buds drying in a paper bag too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X