No announcement yet.

Clones dying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is 12/27, and although they are not physically dead, there close. I have some new seeds germinating. So I might put them out of their misery soon.
    1 Pic was my smoked prime prime rib Christmas dinner!

Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy love of meat man we had the same in fact i'm making leftover rib dips on crusty rolls with au ju tonite And yes good try with those clones time to give them a real dirt nap they look worse good luck with the new batch of seeds PS I got 2 of the rib bones for my pups

• 90Gizmo
      90Gizmo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yah, bought some fresh rolls Monday for leftovers too. Do you have a fan on them... so skinny?

Hey gal, do you give your pups the bones raw or cooked? Now a days the so called experts recommend only giving them raw bones. Here's my girl. She will be 3 in April!
    gizmo, yes I have a fan blowing g above the plants.

Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I gave them the roasted bones so yes cooked. But not till i chewed off most the meat my gawd i love prime rib bones post roasting. My face gets greasy smells like garlic LOL i'm worse than the dogs when it comes to bone in meat i think it gives it way more flavour.

One more Pic from last summer
    Attached Files

Comment

Check ur local small time meat packer or butcher. If you ask, u can usually get whole cow femurs if they haven't already chopped them up for dog bones. They're huge and cheap. I love our local little processor. Livestock goes in the back alive and comes out packaged and/or frozen in the front. They process all local beef/swine and all the 4H & FFA kids animals.
    Them big bones keep my dogs busy for weeks.
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Hi, how is your soil? Is it compacted down, I have run into this before and I would suggest repotting them. I transfer mine over at around 4-5 weeks. They will be able to stretch there legs and will perk right up in a week or so, my 6 ft outdoor monsters started out similar!

Comment

Hi guys, so I decided to do an experiment. I re-cloned the clones. So last weekend I pulled them, cut them a couple nodes from the top, dipped them in a rooting powder, put them in a starter cube and threw them in a dome. It's been a week and one is showings signs of life!!! Pics to follow. Meanwhile he are the pics of the roots from the pulled plants. Seems the roots were growing?
        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X