No announcement yet.

Internal conflict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin good. That's the Scarlett Runtz, right?
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

That is some greasy bud bud. Too bad it's covered in red hairs. Joking. But seriously your shedding. So I did some investigating and looks like you are at day 71 ish. Pics are nice but can't tell on the trichs. They look mostly cloudy. How much longer you giving her? Did you run into any problems? Sorry for all the questions.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Blowdout2269
      Blowdout2269 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had the same questions.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Either you forgot a week or I'm adding one. I count 78 days.

You have potent seed, my friend. I see your offspring all over the forum.
    The trichs are mostly milky. I do see some going ginger. I've seen a number of your kids with pretty, colorful leaves. That's what I'm hoping for. The pictures do not show the purpling happening on the majors.
    This has been an entirely problem free grow. More trichomes than I can remember from my own harvests. Some of that might have to be with my hands-off approach to this grow: Don't touch. It really is a wonderful plant in general.
    There is, what looks like thrip damage on a couple leaves. It is not. There was a round winged mosquito looking bug caught on one of the stickier leaves. Found it on a trichome check. Seemed dead or stoned.
    This plant needs a 7-gallon pot for full potential. My 5 gallon is so rootbound that I can't poke my finger in, and the water probe takes a good shove. It shows wet but the probes come out dry and takes its gallon of water without a drip of runoff.
    Oh, wait. A curious thing. I have a handful of partially shiny leaves. Almost like snail trails, which they are not. It is not N-tox because I haven't given more than a flowering dose of N in weeks. It is not from leaves touching. I do not find it on the undersides. It is not splash. Can trichomes rub off on fan leaves?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

You are doing coco and nutes so I was curious about the fade myself.Obviously you feed as long as they want it. Yes I've got snail trails from the trichs. That's when you know it's banging. Awesome plant grodacious.
      keeping it green with the soil thing
      love me some frosty autos
      braap
      BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
      Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
      the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
      blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        This was my second pH'd water flush. No nutes for 2ish weeks.

Yeah those plants look great. Most cal mag has nitrogen in it, more than most people realize, could that be the reason for your question about deep green leaves?

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        The leaves have been getting darker as I have been giving less and stopped with the nutes. The remaining major fans are yellowing while the sugars are darkening, and the main cola fans are purpling.

Like this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0149.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	3.28 MB
ID:	585223 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0150.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	3.17 MB
ID:	585224 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0151.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	3.50 MB
ID:	585225
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Oh cool, I think it's just pulling all of its nitrogen from the fan leaves and other energy reserves in the roots and into the colas. Senescence! They look beautiful

Comment

Name:	DSCF6225.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	2.38 MB
ID:	585238 Colors got me thinking back to grows where I got the purps. The only I can remember were the first plants I grew.
          That first grow was with one of those Happy Frog or Ocean Forest soils under an LED. I was using the General Organics GOBox for nutes. Or, I thought I was. The GOB is supplements, not nutrients. Never checked pH.
          What I thought was a good nutrient was micronutrients and NPK. I can't say I remember anything particular about the buds or much of anything else. But, man! Check out the purps I got! Not sure the strain.
          Now, I have a badass light, coco, pH, and regular nutrients. The buds have improved but the colors have gone away.

Name:	DSCF6245.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	585237

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

So, you already cut her off the food. When u plan on the chop?
            Back to playin in the dirt!
            Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
            I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• Blowdout2269
              Blowdout2269 commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you ever harvested without flushing nutrients in the last few waterings? If so, can you actually tell a different in the end product?

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              I at least flush once. A couple times I've harvested a few hours after flush. I couldn't tell a difference in my end product. No one else mentioned anything adverse. Maybe it has something to do with coco vs soil?

• Blowdout2269
              Blowdout2269 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I'm on the fence about final flushes. Lots of very different opinions. Mostly just bro-science, lol.
              Not like u can really flush for very long in DWC either.

Here's my bug.

Name:	Bug.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	224.8 KB
ID:	585249
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Blowdout2269
              Blowdout2269 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like a monster fungus gnat from here.

Juuuust overcoming a little boredom. Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0161.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	585306 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0162.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	585307 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0159.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	585308 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0157.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	585309

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Blowdout2269
              Blowdout2269 commented
              Editing a comment
              Then put a fork in it?

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Nigh! I don't see the amber I like. It'll be a few more days.

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              Frosty...lovely

The trichomes are confusing me. Not what I'm used to.
            Trichomes have always appeared to me as solid clear, milky or ginger. What I see here are clear with milky or ginger highlights. The more I notice this, the harder it is to tell where I am.
            What you see in the last pictures is as good as I'm going to get with this camera.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Moved on over too...

The Scarlet family album - GrowWeedEasy.com Cannabis Growing Forum
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

There's some mighty fine weed on these pages. I take my hat off to you all.
                Pics of my last grow and first ever indoor.
                Was going quite well in flower. One split because I topped a bit to low and trained a bit too hard..split to the soil but it produced glorious big buds...didn't effect the plant at all.
                Bit of cauliflowering on a couple of the biggest buds, too much light...
                ...and then mould killed all the big flowers just prior to harvest window...still saved 16oz off of the medium to small ones.

Name:	20220916_065834.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	586570 Click image for larger version

Name:	20221027_082843.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	586556 Click image for larger version

Name:	20221027_082938.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	586557 Click image for larger version

Name:	20221027_082917.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	586560 Click image for larger version

Name:	20221101_081536.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	586561
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Bluey; 01-22-2023, 02:35 AM.
                Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
                Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
                Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
                Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
                Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
                Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X