Blue Nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Nightmare

Hey everyone! I'm about to 110% give up on this grow. Its Blue Dream and about 10 weeks old. I haven't felt confident with it since it was a little seedling (can plants sense THAT?? lol) I've mentioned it's environment ( media, temps, humidity, ph, lighting, soil, and nutrients) numerous times before but it doesn't seem to be growing or improving much. A lot of curling (downward) and dis colored leaves and not much growth.
    I originally wanted to flip it to flower around middle of this month but now im thinking of doing the flip to trash or recycle bin (naybe to one of you if you're local-im in 02861)
    Attached Files

To me this looks looks like a classic case of being loved to death. Too much water, too much nutes. But it's hard to say without knowing more about your system and practices. It's a big busy plant so me personally I wouldn't throw it out.. again, depending on your system and practices I might just back off of everything for a couple weeks.

Comment

I'm exclusively an outdoor grower, but I agree with Franklin, it looks over watered.

Comment

I with the others. It appears overwatered. Perhaps the soil has became to compressed and is suffocating the roots. I've had something similar happen to one of my plants in the past.
        Back to playin in the dirt!
        Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
        I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Don't give up. Let it dry out.
          Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
          Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
          Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

And give it a good look for bugs!

Comment

I think more info would be helpful but without more info, I second what's been said above...maybe a little too much love. For a plant to be in veg for 10 weeks, it would be sad to toss that much time and effort into the trash!

I have run 2 Blue Dream grows this past year and they've been vigorous and healthy and they were in veg for about 6 weeks each time.

Any updates with what you've decided or more info so we might be able to give more advice?
              Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
              Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

hurry...hydra guard if in u.s or maybe enzymes-komplete if in canada...I have had similar issue this grow and did just that, went looking for some root protection...some kind of si / armor si etc, and settled on enzymes-komplete for root health..over watering, residual salts etc...have been using the new product for a week or so and either it has really really helped or they just powered through it..

seriously go buy one or the other...enzymes-komplete will require some reading on there url and the bottle has di...of any useful info..

Comment

demcc3 it's been a couple weeks, any updates?

Comment

• Blowdout2269
                    Blowdout2269 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm curious aswell.

Your plant has been overwatered. Let it dry out and defoliate it. Only water about a quart or so every third day. You are also showing signs of nute burn. Cut the nutes and water down and add some cal-mag. Don't add any other supplements.
                  Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
                  5 gallon cloth pots
                  30"x30"x60" tent
                  Spider Farmer SE3000
                  Coco Pearlite mix
                  GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I have an update!! I gave it away to a very good friend of mine. He has a good sized tent and had the room so he took it over. I don't have pics but its already looks much better

Comment

Thanks for the update! Nice that you were able to adopt it out. On your next grow (hopefully there will be one!) you can take what you learned on this one and apply it. Every grow will get better and better and you'll learn something on every single run. Sometimes they're easy lessons to learn, sometimes you learn from a disaster. Either way, what matters is that you have more knowledge and experience - when you know better, you do better!
                      Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
                      Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

• ChubbNugg
                        ChubbNugg commented
                        Editing a comment
                        One time, Long ago, I got a bunch of blue dream from nirvana. out of ten seeds, only one popped. The plant was paltry and larfy. I was like, Oh Well, can't win em all right? The next time I ordered from nirvana, only 20% of the entire order popped. I have experienced bad batches of genetics. But the way I look at it is, I solely dealt with it and knew for sure what was going into the meds. I no longer try to Hold On for dear life. If a strain don't act right, I just compost it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X