Photoperiods started flowering early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoperiods started flowering early

Would photoperiods start flowering 3 weeks after germination under 20/4 light cycle if they were fed bloom nutrients or did I end up with auto flowers

Wow good question I would like to find out what you find out because I'm experiencing the same e thing but I'm almost 100% sure it's a photoperiod due to the source

Comment

Umm, I think someone got some seeds mixed up.
      I don't know of any "photoperiod" plant that will flower without a decrease in light. 🤔
      Back to playin in the dirt!
      Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
      I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Most likely a mix-up and you've gotten Autos as mentioned, where did the seeds come from? did you contact them?

Plants will show female sex if left to veg but that's typically after 6 weeks in and beyond. Checking the timer is usually a re-veg problem but probably wouldn't hurt and like always pictures are appreciated.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

OK well I have 3 of them and just so happens tomorrow is 6 weeks veg and I'm only seeing it on 1 which came directly from source in actual flower off his ...
          please excuse me im not sure the correct term politically so dont want to foul so anyway long story short I know a guy
          lol 😎

Comment

I'm still having trouble loading pics not very tech savvy . The close ups from the top one which I'm showing pistols
            not on the two in this picture though but all 6 weeks tomorrow veg

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Possible, pretty blurry pictures and I'm old and blind and old. A better picture would be needed.

Males typically don't cluster in veg, just grow singular ball.

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              That would be a hermie, then?

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Possible. Hermi sex both in veg.

​ ​
            Front one isTangerine Dream back one is Maui Click image for larger version

Name:	8805D6FD-1D14-4329-BF42-56C0F311D3C2.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	4.71 MB
ID:	581637

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              I take it they are not 3 weeks old in this picture and it looks like a plant vegging in the back left so yeah Autos.

AWS So this guy you know, did he give you a clone off of a flowering plant? That might explain it. Or did you grow from seed? Your question is confusing. Or it could be just wake and bake fog I dunno, I'm confused.

Comment

Those plants are almost 8 weeks now, started from seed same time as plant to the left, timer was set at 20/4 until about a week ago.seed bank said they don’t have autos in those strains

Comment

I rejuvenate living soil from previous grow. The soil in bottom 1/3 of pot is loaded with bloom nutrients and was wondering if roots hitting those nutrients would cause plant to flower early, but I think they sold me auto seeds instead of photoperiod.

Comment

Sounds like they mixed up the "strain" as well as the seed then, lol.
                  Back to playin in the dirt!
                  Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
                  https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
                  I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X