Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross fingers "​​Biden pardons marijuana offenses, calls for review of federal law"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross fingers "​​Biden pardons marijuana offenses, calls for review of federal law"

Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

God fuding damnit! I paid off my student loans and the guy gives b-billions to folks who still owe. I never get arrested for weed and he's looking at pardoning weed offenses? The only time I've ever even been in a cop car was to provide witness to a scumbag. It was more serious getting thrown in the back of a cop car in Saudi Arabi when I was 8, but that doesn't count because I wasn't even a teenager, and it was in another country.
    I wonder if there's time to commit a weed offense...
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      You would be the one getting the offense. If you accept a package with your name on it, it's yours. No way to prove where it came from.
      Maybe you should mail me some? I prefer resin.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does the mailman depositing something in your mailbox equal acceptance?
      I prefer pink sugar-looking Ice Cream Cake wax that makes me laugh. Gelato diamonds are allowed to appear also.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You haven't done that, yet? I did it for 42 years.

While not technically a weed offense, I do like to hit this pipe on occasion since it is a federal offense. The light colored material (bowl piece and the light colored slice abutting the wood at the sucking end) are elephant ivory, the darker band abutting the bowl piece and the mouth piece itself (at the very end) are mammoth ivory. The burn spot in the bowl piece is just that, a burn. The gray ash looking material isn't loose or "fluffy."

A friend of mine who had a booth at the Oregon Country Fair from the very first fair in 1969 until his death in 2019 gave it to me. It is SO beautiful. It's a joy to hold and smoke out of. Thank you, Patrick!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KLAX; 10-07-2022, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Yeah I am sure this admin is really going to bust a nut on this bill until they figure something else to do to keep on digging themselves a hole.. Lazy as government.
      1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
      1 sf2000 @200 watts
      2 philzon @230 watts
      2x4x5 tent
      3x6x8 closet
      Fox Farm ocean forest
      Black gold for seedling
      3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
      RH 40-60
      Temp 70-80
      Feeding with FF trio with molasses
      calmag and a little flower fuel
      Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        If this is lazy what's a word to describe TFG's four years?

While it'd be nice to let out the minor offenders, mostly non-whites, and get rid of the prisons for profit, the legal states would lose business/taxes from the border crossers. What's next, build walls around non-legal states so they can't cross to buy? Crazy country, Cannabis is level 1. Fentanyl is level 2.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

He's doing everything he can to try and win back voters.
        It's useless. Student debt forgiveness, blah it'll never happen. He never even consulted with the institutions that carry the loans before making that announcement!
        Is this some spin-off attempt at H.R.3617? He has said in the past that if it made it to his desk he'd sign it(I'm not holding my breath), but it appears to be stalled in the good-for-nothing Senate. :/
        Back to playin in the dirt!
        Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
        I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

I got busted for hemp back when it was cool.

Comment

Some of you are turning this political. Stop! For the love of Jeevis, no fucking politics!
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• KLAX
              KLAX commented
              Editing a comment
              No shit! No fucking politics!

Whatever drug charge I get, it has to be for good weed. I feel embarrassed when I see folks doing time for Mexican dirt weed.
            I worked with a guy who got caught with a QP. Not another person in the world would have known except he was on an episode of Cops. Even management saw it. Nixed him moving into [pizza company] management.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• KLAX
              KLAX commented
              Editing a comment
              I got kicked out of 120 high schools (the Los Angeles School District) for my stinkin' three and a half joints of said dirt weed. 1967. I proudly remain an HSDO. Being one kept me from going to Viet Nam. Literally.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I got busted years ago with a small amount of seedy sticks with some dust, end of the bag. The jail house was a trip, the bunks were steel with no covers, and we started with "quick get it in the toilet, flush it, flush it again its not going down". The cell door opens and we get inspected again, soon as they leave we start it again, and get inspected again. Repeat until they no longer come back. Cost $90 to get bailed out, and I plead guilty, judge said "forfeit bail"

You mighta found better weed in Nam! Lol

And about previous comments...y'all are right. My bad.
            Back to playin in the dirt!
            Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
            I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

there will still be a Whole Lot of Red Tape to have ones criminal record stricken from All the state and federal data bases...if there are any notes from the officer....

Comment

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                He's only done federal offenders AFAIK. I don't know if he can pardon states' charges.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X