One of Those Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of Those Days

Click image for larger version  Name:	cleaning.jpg Views:	0 Size:	146.2 KB ID:	577559
    Got woken up at dark o'clock by a mosquito buzzing my ear. Little punk wouldn't leave me alone and slowly
    I begin to realize it has already feasted on me around my neck and shoulders and was now just taunting me.
    I'm not going back to sleep so I fumble around in the darkness and head downstairs to make a pot of coffee
    only to find that my dear sweet girlfriend has set the timer on my brewer before she left last night. I've had the
    thing for like 5 years and never once used the timer and was at a complete loss as how to turn it off. Screw it.
    She has some packets of Vietnamese instant sweet coffee so I tear into one of those only to rip it in two covering
    my kitchen floor and countertop in a fine powder. Figure I'll clean it up later. Manage to open another pack and get
    it into a cup. Made-up a little poem for my little tormentor while I sipped "NOT" coffee. It goes like this; Fuck you.

Went back upstairs just as the sun was rising and went out on the balcony to check on my grow. Right away I
    notice all the FreakShows are foxtailing. Grabbed my shears and lopped all the branches off the first plant and
    filled a box. Carried it downstairs to trim on my kitchen bar and was relieved to smell fresh brewed coffee. Took
    a moment or two before I realized I was standing in a small pond of fresh brewed coffee and sticky instant brew
    because I neglected to put the pot back in place.

Got that mess cleaned up, a new pot going, and began in earnest trimming up my Freak. It didn't take me long to
    remember why I had purchased a brand new, never been used, bowl trimmer, when my cell phone rang. Answered
    it and after a brief chat went to set it down and it was glued to my fingers. I got that sorted out and was being rather
    impressed with how well my new scissors were cutting and at that moment, snip . . . that wasn't a leaf. I cleaned
    up the blood and bandaged my thumb. I take great pride in my extensive repertoire of curse words and after exhausting
    them all today I managed to invent some rather colorful new ones. If any of ya'll would like a comprehensive list, feel free
    to PM me.

Eventually I finished and the above photo is the end result. Tomorrow, Freak 2 and maybe 3 if things go more betterer
    than they did today. Enjoy your grows friends -
    Last edited by crucialbunny; 10-01-2022, 06:45 PM.

I will steal your poem for my own use.
    Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
    Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
    Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

CB, that's what I call a trim fim.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	straw.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	577564
        Thought some of you might be interested in this gaping straw of a stalk. These Freaks
        drink an amazing amount of water.

Comment

Welcome to my entire life. Second grow in a row where I have lost track of what seeds are what strain. Perhaps I'm not smoking enough?
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Man you guys i'm so glad to hear us say these things out loud LOL
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X