Iron deficiency ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Iron deficiency ???

Good afternoon, I found my leaves growing yellow all of a sudden. I read on GWE that is is either Iron deficiency or Stress. 2 days ago I switched lights to 12 - 12 for my Sativa feminized plant that is due for it, while my Auto indica plants are rather young. I'v done this before without any issues. Could this be a sufficient stress for the plant to show the symptom? I use Coco, LED light in a tent, Flora nutriments with Calmag as recommended by GWE, and distilled water: Ph is 6.0 all the time. The change occurred suddenly and only on top leaves.

Please advise!!! Thank you in advance! Click image for larger version

Name:	Iron 2.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	577417

Too close to the light?

Comment

• JCD
      JCD commented
      Editing a comment
      You are correct, light was closer than recommended. I raised it up and will make sure it goes up as the plant does. I hope this is the case! Thank you very much for the tip!!!

^
    This was also my first thought.
    What's the light intensity/distance, as compared to manufacturers recommended?
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• JCD
      JCD commented
      Editing a comment
      You are correct as well, light was closer than recommended. I raised it up and will make sure it goes up as the plant does. I hope this is the case! Thank you very much for the tip!!!

How did this turn out? My first thought was light stress, but usually that's at the tips, not the middle of the leaves but light stress does funny things.

Did adjusting the lights fix the issues?
    Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
    Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

You are showing some light burn. Also your PH is too low for soil. Raise it to at least 6.5.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X