But rot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But rot

Got a little spot of bud rot, hopefully I got it before it had to much time to grow but any advice and help for this would be greatly appreciated
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TJx; 09-12-2022, 06:42 PM.

I'm not seeing it. What leads you to believe it's rot?

Comment

So my cousin is growing outdoors aswell and he lost almost his whole crop to it and it looks very similar, some spots looks like it’s just turning purpled and some spots look like they’re turning brown
      Attached Files

Comment

There is no cure, cut it and toss it ASAP. Only prevention- decrease humidity, temp, increase air air circulation, add fans, be vigilant.
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Originally posted by Ckbrew View Post
          There is no cure, cut it and toss it ASAP. Only prevention- decrease humidity, temp, increase air air circulation, add fans, be vigilant.
          Unfortunately, cutting your losses is the only option to salvage anything.
          I agree that your environmental conditions may need some help.
          WHAT???
          5x5 grow space
          900w of Vero's and F-strips
          4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Yup. Cut it all down and dump it, but not in your compost if you're going to be using it for more weed. If you do keep the stuff that doesn't have any rot on it, after drying and curing put it in the freezer cuz it'll just grow in your jars eventually. Consider photo seeds labeled "fast" or auto plants if you are going to try to grow outdoors next year. I can't even grow photos outside in my area because every time it just devolves into bud rot.

Comment

Certainly remove the bad, and check out "Trifecta Crop Control". The shit is pricey, organic and claims to be safe to harvest (read up and make your choice). I have used it, it works, it left no after/off taste. Like everyone else I dont like to spray my buds, but it's there if you wish to give it a look, did I say its pricey? Of course you would still need fan/s and keep them dry as possible.
              Also be sure its rot, do the buds have smushy shit in them? Smell like mold? Are they just laying loose? Bud worms and other bugs will cut the bud off at the steam, the bud dies turns brown you see it and freak out (I do LOL).
              There are plants that like Pieburt that are somewhat immune, but they make lite airy fluffy buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X