• Show
Clear All

Size Matters

Click image for larger version

Name:	Size Matters.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	571284
    All the plants shown were germinated the same week in mid April. The 4 in front are all OG Kush from the same mother seeds.
    The only difference is container size. The plant in the 30 gallon is just under 7 feet, red solo cup is about 7 inches, 3 gallon container
    on right is only about 13-14 inches, and the bonsai is a twisted mess that I have no idea how big it would be if it grew straight. The
    FreakShows and vanillia Frostings under the mosquito netting are in 30 gallon and have now exceeded the 7 foot screen house height.
    They're just entering flower so I'm hoping there won't be much more vertical growth. All have been grown in recycled living soil and
    other than molasses feedings twice a month, no nutrients have been used so PH has remained right at 7 throughout. There has
    been a notable increase in the number of butterflies and moths recently and I have my fingers crossed that the screen will keep
    them at bay. I have 3 plants that are unprotected so it should be interesting to see if I have a noticeable difference in pests. I haven't
    decided if I'll use any flowering nutrients or not when they start budding. I guess I'll just wait until I can see how they're developing during
    that period. Not a single male plant out of the 5 non feminized plants either which I find odd. Sitting out here with a cold one at sunset
    is truly my happy place.

More bonsai pictures, please.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rick bonsai.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	571292
      Gingerbeard It's little droopy cause it's late at night. I think I'll start putting this under the light at night soon so it
      doesn't go into flower. I'd like to get the stalk and branches more aged with a gnarly skin on it by scraping them a
      bit with a blade. I'll trim some of the branches off when I determine the best candidates to keep and form. This is a
      first for me so I'm flying somewhat blind. Eventually I'll start removing soil to expose some of the roots.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey i want that little gumby guy LOL

Nice control of that plant
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X