No announcement yet.

You know what i love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love free stuff, especially when it's just what I need.

My son works for a concrete company, I need rip rap for the pond bank. Their wash out and other scrap concrete they usually haul to a 'stone' maker where they crush and reuse to make artificial rocks. But they really don't care where the stuff goes as it's otherwise landfill for it. So he's bringing home truckloads of scrap concrete in somewhat manageable sized pieces. Got about 6 tons so far and another 6 coming over the weekend.

Now onto the You Know What I Hate thread for the rock pile work..... Click image for larger version

Name:	Rock pile 2.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	575095

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the compliment, 3berries!!! And proud of it.

• 3Berries
      3Berries commented
      Editing a comment
      That pile is about all gone. Just some big pieces left. Got most of the one section all done. Arranged the some of the stones so as they can be used as steps to get down to the water. The farm drainage that feeds this pond they have really improved and now I get flash flooding, It will shoot out of that pipe like a firehose if conditions are right. Then it usually will over run it. But until the water reaches the top there is a huge swirl right where it comes into the pond.

Still got about 30 ft on the other side of the pipe but only about three foot high or so of rip rap.

• 3Berries
      3Berries commented
      Editing a comment
      Finished off yet another pile. Going to get some sidewalk pieces and line them up along the stream bank. My son can get a loader with a boom and forks. He said they have plenty of the scrap stuff at work so he'll keep bringing it till I say stop. Total of about another 400 ft of bank if I were to do it all.

Cannabis salad. Never before have I ground up and mixed 5 different strains all together- amazing.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard Are you unwilling to share any instructive or helpful advice on using this thing? The reviews on the rainforest are gone. And so is my hard drive so savings them would not have helped. I remember parchment paper used somewhere to prevent stickage, and heat application of some source used somehow.

I'm trying to cleanup the shit needed here and declutter a lot. I used a small lidded jar of EverClear to clean dab device parts, old small Pyrex jars, the brushes from cleaning the Seahorse parts ... it became saturated with oil. Wouldn't clean another brush tip.

I just want to use up this jar of kief then put the press away. I need tranquility now.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine is simple enough to fill. Put the cap and plug back on. The kief end goes in almost boiling water. Turn the handle to press. I don't know about the parchment paper. The press should push it out easy enough.
      I don't know what amount you have. Buying my press was a one use only thing. I'll never have that quantity of kief, again.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Gingerbeard yeah, mine might be a one use too, not sure until I try it. So: fill so far, turn ... the section containing compacted kief that goes into the hot water - how long, or certain technique, turn as it heats? and then is it stored/cured/dried/something or just put a piece in your pipe and smoke it? Thnx.

Banged my shoulder last month, been adding 99% powder to whatever concentrate I find to dab. Been vaping, smoking indica, sativa, eating gummies, 1:1 or CBD heavy, using strong homemade balm and got Delta8 razzmazztazz vape cart, trying to cover every terp and base but other than sleep nothing really touches this. Trying my damnedest. Open to suggestions.

You know what I love? Apricots. You know what I may love even more? 12 year old apricot vodka over vanilla or chocolate ice cream. It only needs to be 3 years old to be perfectly drinkable (can't taste much vodka), but 12 just seems so much more impressive! HA!

Wanna make yer own? Here's how -

In a clean 1 gallon jar, place 3 cups of white sugar. Then carefully load the jar with ripe apricots, taking care not to crush any but also filling the jar as full as you can. If you can get them, I suggest the Blenheim variety. Difficult to find and with a short season, they are by far the best tasting apricot I have ever had. They are the apricot of my childhood, and if you're old enough, of your childhood too. Can't find 'em? Pattersons are my next choice.

Next, fill the jar slightly above the base of the neck with vodka. I prefer an inexpensive medium quality vodka like Sky or Stoli. Nothing premier, since you won't really be tasting the vodka.

Put the top on and store in a cool dark place for a minimum of 3 years. Yes, it's worth the wait. Sadly, there won't be apricots until next year.

Attached Files

Comment

• Going2fast
      Going2fast commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks delicious and I don't do hard liquor. But I do have two apricot trees on my yard.

That this wasn't bigger, Feelin the love for someone else Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	275
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	575580

Comment

• KLAX
      KLAX commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much, Satyaban, them oopsy buds can definitely be tiny.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	575661 The Seeds ​
    Mr. farmer let me water your crops
    mr farmer, let me harvest your crops
    I want to have a dream come true
    I said a farmer, farmer, farmer
    I want to be just like you.
    Last edited by Satyaban; 09-06-2022, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• KLAX
      KLAX commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, Sky Saxon! The Seeds were a hard rockin' band, and no one-hit wonders either!

Thank you, Satyaban, for that little flash from the past. I think you have just suggested some of my playlist for tomorrow!
      Last edited by KLAX; 09-06-2022, 09:51 PM. Reason: Cuz I'm a stoner

I love when a business has excellent company service. Dr. Jimz plant food and stuff. I bought a bottle of Chicken Soup for The Soil (cannabis) 64 oz. The P.O. says they delivered it but I did not receive it. I even had a sign on my door to leave packages inside my door. In a follow up I informed Dr.Jimz I didn't receive the package.
    Today I received emails from them saying they will reship using UPS instead of the USPS. It will be here on Tuesday.

Comment

• Satyaban
      Satyaban commented
      Editing a comment
      It arrives tomorrow via UPS.

• Satyaban
      Satyaban commented
      Editing a comment
      Today the lost package arrived in the mail.

I love watermelon......

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	576174

Comment

• KLAX
      KLAX commented
      Editing a comment
      3Berries, may I just say that what you got is one hell of a big berry! HA!
      Last edited by KLAX; 10-03-2022, 04:42 PM.

• Satyaban
      Satyaban commented
      Editing a comment
      To hell with the watermelon, look at that ugly thing next to it.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Geez, pumpkin season has me ascared now.

Puglover1 About the press.

No exactitudes. Weighed out about 4 grams for the press. Put it together and screwed the handle real tight. Put in just-under-boiling water for a minute. Took the press apart and screwed out the puck. There will be water in the kief but it dries out real fast.
    You can put in as much as you want, screw as tight as you want, and use cooler water. I get hard pucks that need a knife to break apart. It works well. Not many steps and a snap to clean up.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very very much.

Hoping to make that, gummies and cleanup my crap that has oil in it this weekend. Should QWET and evap to shatter for gummies, save my dispo syringes to dab. I want to throw any thc leftovers in the insta-pot on low slow cooker setting and make canna-ghee, a mass cleanup of stuff incl many dead carts with oil in them. gotta get the tools out. Canna de-cluttering time. Got the grow closet room almost in shape, it's a few weeks shy of a year that I've not been growing, and going broke. Guess I'm as good as it gets at this point.

You know what I love........ Captain Morgan and cranberry, a hash bomb, and game night. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220917_200818763.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	2.36 MB
ID:	576468
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds good to me but i'd switch up that capt. morgan for buffalo trace an ginger ale LOL

Name:	DSCN0555.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	576471 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0564.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	3.20 MB
ID:	576470
    GSC 63 day old.

Comment

The Departed - Cranberry Juice Scene - YouTube
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

I love looking at buds growing. And with time getting to know more about the best.​

Comment

Relaxing on the boat at the sand bar with no one else in sight.

Name:	SEBAGO SAND BAR 2016-9.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	576888

Pix from a drone
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Looking very peaceful. Jealous!
            Back to playin in the dirt!
            Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
            I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

I love truth in advertising.
              The first words out of Mr. Announcers mouth, announcing Arby's new sandwich, were, 'Restructured pork patty.'
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll pass, just like those glue nuggets they call chicken. McDs has been selling that shit for years, they call it ribs.

• UndergroundFarmer
                UndergroundFarmer commented
                Editing a comment
                Does the phrase "mechanically separated chicken" mean anything to y'all?

• 3Berries
                3Berries commented
                Editing a comment
                Still better than the fake meat meats.....

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X