No announcement yet.

You know what i love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human evolution has led us to fractional distillation and supercritical fluids. Goddikity how do I love dabbing me a scoopful of human evolution!
    Yeah, people!
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Hold on. Sandy joined a year ago and this is it's first post. We have a lurker.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• ChubbNugg
        ChubbNugg commented
        Editing a comment
        She's autistic. She's answering you from a year ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	purple berries.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	605610 Click image for larger version

Name:	kali munsch.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	2.98 MB
ID:	605611
      Fall berries down south... Kali pretending to scream...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Come on now Kali let's hear a roar for warm an cozy living

I love that's it's raining for the next couple days here in Oregon. We even got a few flakes of snow in the higher elevations, winter just around the corner. Plants are under cover i'm pushing them an hope they amber up more but will recheck in 2days. They fooled me and started shooting out more hairs on the upper cola branches so i watered all of them said seeya soon.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely gotta love a good rainstorm.

Any thing that gives me a smile on a Monday morning. Well, some a little more than others.

Name:	197755_377149465719503_233500496_n[1].jpg
Views:	309
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	605687

Comment

Are any y'all in DC? I'm curious about y'alls' license plates.
        The text says 'Taxation without Representation.' Isn't that what we fought against? Shouldn't it be 'No Taxation without Representation?'
        Also, the two bars and three stars. The MS-13 folks I've come across have a similar mark. Just replace the stars with dots. I understand it represents the 13 colonies, but the first thing I saw when I saw it for the first time was MS-13.
        This is not political. Merely questioning syntax and symbolism.
        Like, 'One small step for man. One giant leap for mankind.' It should be 'One small step for a man...'
        And, yes. The moon landing happened. Get over it.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

I'm a mud and rock guy. Don't give a hoot about sand or asphalt.
          But sshhhoooooo-E!
          The world's quickest electric vehicle - BBC Reel
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Making room in the freezer for this year's harvest. Smoked venison kielbasa, summer sausage, and a big batch of sore saddle chili. Andouille sausage and smoked pepperoni next week after the 6 inches of rain they're predicting for tomorrow. Just a crazy weather pattern.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Absolutely! I do not know of a way tofu cannot be prepared. Something I do during the day is think of ways tofu cannot be prepared. Go for the extra firm.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              YUM!!!!!!!

• Franklin
              Franklin commented
              Editing a comment
              Damn dude I'll be over for dinner in a bit

I love that today is Friday.
            I love that tomorrow is Saturday. Life is good!!!!

Name:	cookies.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	606103

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Name:	try[1].jpg
Views:	281
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	606132 Always being optimistic.

Comment

You know what I love. ........
                gardening. I truly love gardening. First time growing orange bell peppers.
                keeping it green with the soil thing
                love me some frosty autos
                braap
                BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Now THAT is a lovely harvest!!

An interesting vid about trichomes. If you like to geek out on close up and electron microscope images, this is for you. A little slow in the beginning but if stay with it or jump ahead there are some very detailed pix of the trichs and an explanation of their development. Kick back with your favorite distraction and enjoy.

Tags: cultivation, potency, cannabinoids, terpene, resin, cannabis growing, yield, harvestZamir Punja presents “Exploring the fascinating development of cann...

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That was fascinating!!! Where can I get me one of those microscopes!!!!!

• Bluey
                  Bluey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is very cool and an eye opener.

3 different types of trichomes but they know nothing of the other 2, just the one we look closely at for color come harvest time.

We have much to learn.

• ChubbNugg
                  ChubbNugg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I really did enjoy that film. Thank you. And there truly is much to learn !

It's fascinating to see how far we've come! Oh, and by the way, I'm also fairly new to this forum, so it's great to connect with someone who shares a love for these topics. Have you ever tried using tag bongs? They can really enhance the dabbing experience.
                Last edited by proctor; 10-13-2023, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• StickyNugsAZ
                  StickyNugsAZ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  TAG Thick Ass Glass make great bongs and clean easy with salt and isopropyl. Hardly disposable

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree with StickyNugsAZ it's by far the cheapest easiest way to clean a glass bong. I love my ice water bong

• ChubbNugg
                  ChubbNugg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I got one they call "soft glass". it is very thick and durable, and easy to clean.

I love how budrot saves so much extra trimming work and helps get rid of those nasty heavy thick branch tops that overload and bend em over. and the amount of storage space saved. Sweet!
                A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

• Bluey
                  Bluey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol. Saves on electricity for indoor grows too by shortening the flower time required.

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Spit my coffee out on that one LOL

You know what I love..................
                . persimmons
                In particular my tree. She went full " here hold my beer and watch this" mode on me this year.
                keeping it green with the soil thing
                love me some frosty autos
                braap
                BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X