You know what i love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ten characters
    Last edited by Going2fast; 08-19-2023, 07:14 AM.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. Had an old time farmer up the road when I was a kid that used to sell his stuff out of his truck. Used to stop by and give the family extras. What neighbors used to do back then. Used to tell all kinds of stories in the driveway. Told my dad the same thing. Start the water before we'd stop for corn. He'd pick it and shuck it for us and we'd cook it within minutes. Still has family running the farm. Still good but they're catering to the yuppy crowd now with hay rides and fake pumpkin picking.

Old timer taught me to have my water boiling as I pick the corn. Shuck it and cook it immediately. Was soo sugary sweet. Turns out he was right. Within an hour of the cob being severed from the plant a third of the sugar has converted to starch. Defense mechanism to try to make viable seeds. Corn didn't do so great this year but my maters did. And they are still producing.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230818_174305405.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	3.66 MB
ID:	602471
    braap
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh nice one.

Our tomatoes last season were pretty average and we could only eat them as they ripened. Not enough to store.

Do you put olive oil on top for storage or any other treatment Going2fast ?

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice jars. I like to clean, blanch, cut fresh corn off the cob, then freeze flat in ziplocs to enjoy during the holidays.

All my community fat farms (fast food joints) are closed! Couldn't figure it out.
    Turns out we have a boil water warning in effect because E. Coli has gotten into our system. Rio TJ must have finally exploded instead of merely gushing raw sewage. One little tropical storm has really mucked things up. People might have to cook for their kids! I'll bet the frozen food aisle at the grocery store is running empty.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      people on well use u.v lights to sterilize there water but it has to be filtered and cleaned before the u.v is really effective. I have thought about adding a u.v light to our city water just for concerns...

I'll vote for UVC lights changeofpace2014 ! The problem is where to put them.
    My Rio TJ reference was the Tijuana River. Tijuana is what Mexico flushes. The Tijuana River is what Tijuana flushes. The Pacific Ocean is what flushes the Tijuana River.
    The final flush comes from a previously US funded, broken water treatment plant in TJ​ that cannot be fixed because the funding was stolen by politicians who stole the money to hire qualified people to run and repair the system that overflows into the river on a regular basis that further flushes the raw sewage and it's aggregate down the broken pipe a few hundred meters off the coast instead of 2km.
    The problem is bad enough that all our local governments have gotten D.C. involved in the ever-increasing amount of sewage being pumped through that pipe.
    We just had our first tropical storm in 80 years. I'm sure there is issue on this side of the border. But... see... I live in what is considered the least desirable beach community on the west coast, if not the US. It is because of the previously mentioned pipe. We have had a constant, official beach closure for coming on two years. Further north is often closed.
    Anyway. I'm dabbed. Don't drink the water. Montezuma's red-headed stepchild is in el norte.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I forgot the aerated fecal matter blowing in. Just as the wind blows in sand from the beach and salt from evaporation, so does the poostuff get carried in from evaporation.
      I've dealt with wildfire smoke. AFM is much nastier when you wake up and the air smells like sewage.

I used a UV light to sterilize the water in my old reef aquarium. Be aware the bulbs only keep the proper spectrum for about a year. Even though the bulb is working doesn't mean it's working right.
    braap

Comment

The full blue super moon. This pix was taken 8/30/23 at 11:30 pm. It is not so much the subject of the pix I like, it is the lighting, shadows and sky. The next one will not be here again until January 2037.

Name:	FULL MOON BLUE SUPER MOON 2023-8-30.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	531.1 KB
ID:	603436
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Sighting of the first woolly worm of the year. Winter is definitely on it's way.

Name:	20230902_133508.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	603869

Comment

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning. It smells like victory.
          2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
          2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
          2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
          2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            And it don't smell like napalm.

Name:	cool spider.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	603965
          I LOVE GOOD CAMOUFLAGE!!! What a brilliant little gal.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            That's amazing!

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            Is that 50/50 spider/perlite?

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Creeps, creeps, creeps. I got the creeps. Spiders are good, and all, but they give me the creeps. And goose bumps.
            But it is cool.

Just a little more simple.

Name:	20230908_160254.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	4.61 MB
ID:	604125

Comment

I love corporate dope! MMnnnyeeaaahhh... I said it.
            My kind of dope, not the more popular flower smoking. My kind of dope is (live)resin. A body cannot make this shit without special processing equipment and junk. I dig what I make but it does not compare to an 8%ish terp profile. The only thing that can compare to 8% is anything above 8%.
            "Processing" he says! Man, I'm cool with it. People who want to nail me for my processed dope better be living off the grid Amish style, not having personal relationships with family members.
            No residual smoke. No nasty bong. No ball hacks.
            Was that Amish thing too much?
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh no it's only the lefties that can say the words all others get slapped.

A good unexpected laugh

Sep.05 -- Rep. Billy Long of Missouri drowns out a protester during Jack Dorsey’s testimony before the House Energy and Commerce Committee.
            Last edited by Ckbrew; 09-15-2023, 05:38 PM.

Comment

So was this https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...fyBv7_6JgpeebI
              Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
              Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
              Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
              Various size fabric grow bags
              Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
              4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
              Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I really like when "fun craft" days sync with stormy days when the wife's away. Im excited and already in process. Hot knives n triple espresso got me going and the seafood is out of the brine and air drying for the smoker. To come is an afternoon of sedentary things I like while filling the wood chips in smoker - always fun. In order of priority (in case I get company and lose focus) 1. press some hash - Farmbuck inspired me and I now have around an ounce of many types - Is that not a cool photo of a lot o kief and a bottle of just over an ounce of little Home Made Hashes, different strains and methods? Too much fun to reach in and grab a couple randomly! 7 lbs salmon, 3 lbs bay scallops and 4 lbs shrimp will be munchies for awhile. Gotta remember to fill in any extra area of the smoker with cheese chunks. Yummy. See my outdoor Top 30% in background about to go back outside after the hurricane is fully gone. The conundrum of the day is--- Margaritas, or White Russians after Spanish Coffe for Hash Prep fuel? Oh yeah 2.- gotta tie a few Bass rigs for later this week, and depending on how inertia hits, 4. sharpen a few kitchen knives. Oh - and 3. update my Spotify playlist! Oh my, so much to do - the pressure builds...... The simple things really appeal to me. Best to all.
                A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

• Bluey
                  Bluey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice work Bootsy. Kitchen knives done here. The old dual boiler coffee machine is getting a new pressure pump and my oldest grinder needs a minor overhaul, but no rush.

Do you ever do plank salmon?

• Puglover1
                  Puglover1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I watched a long, high-quality video of Frenchy at work last night, now I have to look at more hash I don't have. Hey, Bootsy do you have a video to suggest or advice to clean (cut) lobster tails so that I can grill them and have the meat pop out easily? I tried cooking two in the oven, I didn't do a very good job. Nice tree, and seafood!

• Bootsy
                  Bootsy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lobster tails. The easiest in my opinion is simplay to cut the shell with shears up the lengthwise insdie and outside and pull it apart. or simply a cleaver and chop lengthwise. Re hash making - I have lately been a lot mor sarefuly with first screening to have cleaner sift and - Wow! A couple were so clean that i couldnt even separate the kief. made something that looks and tastes along lines of Rosin. more suitable for dab rig than knives. this hobby is soo cool.

You all smoke a lot of weed.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ain't she a beaut. Gotta love these new members, like kindergarden all over again.

• Gingerbeard
                  Gingerbeard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I smoke less than a gram every 3 months or so. That is not a lot.

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sandy do you realize what this forum is about? Why did you bother to sign up? And just what makes you think I or any of us "smoke" it? Maybe we make things with it and eat it instead of burning it. 50 years ago I did smoke a lot of weed, bought it by the kilo at least 1 a week.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X