No announcement yet.

I'm autogrowing again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it really sucks that your seeds are shitty. I did'nt start to many autos yet just 2 which are in solo cups still. Farmbuck Yes i begin mine in solo cups when temps are cooler an my setup is not great without the tent an P2500. So they'll sit for another day or 2 an transplant soon to 3gal fabric for outdoors. I should of waited 2more weeks to start those autos but you all got me itchy to begin LOL. I don't expect a big harvest if i get a ounce i feel lucky, never grew this strain before it's called candy cane from NewGuy420 Paul. Hit an miss with autos .
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Just saying if I don't have at least one WT auto out of 12 autos then it's the end of my autogrow, I'm going back to photos.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't blame you one bit, that's pretty shitty

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Change of heart Farmbuck?

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Well not really but at least my AK-47 auto from Serious Seeds are popping up. Must had a bad bag from WOS, but at least they are sending me a new bag at no cost Puglover1 ,

Wife's basils are doing fine !! Neville Haze ryder is doing great !! 12 Wild Thailand ryders are doing @$%%#^&***!!!!! WTF !!! 12 duds !! Really ?? My last auto grow !!!!! Next week i'm gonna try 6 AK-47 autos from Serious Seeds.They better germinated or it's really the end of autos !!
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        12 duds is not acceptable. I wonder if they were exposed to extreme temperature changes during shipping.

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you scratch them, float them in water, add peroxide and pray? When I planned a 3 Gelato auto grow they were duds but I had trouble with the other auto beans I tried until I did tried most of those things, in desperation. But then again I grew a 3.5 gram NL auto. I didn't have my WT photo beans yet or I would have totally aborted that mission.

Pistils are turning darker ... on my cat's forehead.

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ckbrew My order came from overseas, then took a two week tour of the Midwest via USPS, in January - my wretched auto seeds.

Neville Haze my only auto for now.... The WT well !! Don't want to talk about it !! Contact the seed bank yesterday that all 12 WT duds is not acceptable.
      Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        OK i won't talk about the 12 duds you got from WOS after all it's mostly the " growers fault" we don't know how to germinate correctly.........uh huh. Go get them Farmbuck don't let them get away with the BS they sent crap seed.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Kind of funny hey SoOrbudgal that the Neville Haze from WOS popped almost overnight but not their WT ?? Ok I know from experience we do loose some during early stage... BUT 12 of 12 beans ??? I say I got a bad batch of beans from the breeder.

Absolutely zero affiliation here but thought I’d mention ILGM’s policy, maybe throw that at them and see if they’ll live up to their competitors standards. They offer a 100% germination rate, send any seed that doesn’t pop back for an examination and they’ll replace it. Knock on wood but so far I’ve only had one of their seeds not pop and it was replaced

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't blame the seed bank but more of the World of Seeds breeder.

From the same breeder but a different strain.
      Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I get what your saying it's the breeder i hope that they honor your purchase

by replacing all 12 plus some. When i had failure on one strain they sent me same strain and had same issue. It was not with WOS but another company i only tried one other time to get them germinated then i threw the whole lot out.

Got any new temple balls or hash slabs to show off? Been a while, it's nice to salivate over them Farmbuck 😋
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope Puglover1 haven't done none lately. I'm trying to start a new auto grow with no success. Maybe once my Kali 47 is cure enough I might try it.

Good news, Coffee Shop Seeds have spoken to WOS and WOS agreed to send me s new package.
      Full auto grow

Comment

Good morning to you and Louise. It's finally " safe " weather wise to move out into the garden beds and plant some tomatoes I sure hope it's clearing and warmer for you guys to start a garden? I've been transitioning my plants but i may of left the young photos out too long in the hot sun as the leaf is showing signs of heat, i bring them inside at dusk before the vampires come out. I sit in my backyard and watch them fly around the maple trees picking at moths that are hatching now. I'm talking about the bats

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning SoOrbudgal my western friend !! I just got back from the cabin in the north for some repairs, Louise took care of the Neville but I see she has some issues cuz her bottom leaves are a bit yellowish, could be she need some food. Anyway I missed the "big storm" causing 10 deaths and millions in damages and nearly over 125,000 households without electricity this weekend... Guess the climat change is here to stay. Gardening outside will have to wait for a few days.

Sorry to hear that storm caused so much loss, it's so hot here i've moved alot of plants under a big maple tree for shade. And yes i've seen a tiny caterpillar on a azalea which had aphids still in it's container, sprayed it and all the plants around it this early a.m. It's terrible weather all over, looking at water restrictions now that i've moved to town we'll see.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

This morning, still yellow !! I'm thinking of feeding her with a bit of Cal-Mag.
          Full auto grow

Comment

She's feeling better after a bit of cal-mag.
            Full auto grow

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll testify TOKABIGONE ! I've been drinking a tablespoon of CalMag every morning to prevent Covid. Working so far.

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              But it's not a cure for monkeypox young Ginger...If I were you I would go and check myself at the nearest clinic Gingerbeard wink wink .

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep How can I forget lollll TOKABIGONE

I'm autotrying again this week....
            Full auto grow

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              You auto have better luck this time.

• TOKABIGONE
              TOKABIGONE commented
              Editing a comment
              If at first you don't succeed ... plant some more seeds! One of the nice things about autos is that you can plant additional seeds anytime and never worry about the light cycle. I ordered some Durban Poison autos last nite from Pacific Seeds so I'll be growing along side you again. DP is a Sativa I've never grown or even tasted but want to eventually do a seed stock as is a landrace.

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I saw a reddit post. A grower showed clones from a mother that was grown from seed that was like 30 years old. Said he cleaned the seed with peroxide then floated it in sugar water overnight. Wouldn't reveal the strain name, said he's older than most people on that site, has other old seeds and knows their strain names.

She's auto-recovering well !! I remove the bottom yellow leaves cuz I did not see any advantages of keeping it.

Temp is at 26C.
            RH at 52C

And by the way I say the new ViparSpectra KS series. I want one !!!

Last edited by Farmbuck; 05-30-2022, 08:07 AM.
            Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL no no teasing with the new series of light i'm covering my ears an eyes!!

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Lollll it should read RH at 52% NOT celsius lolll

When leaves are fading like that, why? Normally because medium is light of nutrients and plant is drawing nutrients from fans to supplement. If you take those leaves before the deficiency is corrected the plant will still need to pull that nutrient from somewhere normally from another healthy leaf.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Or their old an used up eh?

• GroBuddy
              GroBuddy commented
              Editing a comment
              Hence " normally " most cases when more than one fan is being effected the same way theres a reason. It's not uncommon to have one or two low fans drop, however most times when theres multiple leaves being effected in your case 3 theres a reason. A old used up fan leaf is one thing deficiencies spreading to multiple leaves is another.

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              FYI no more leaves are showing yellow. Like I was saying after 3 weeks of PH balance water it was time for some nutrients not much but just enough to recuperate.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X