All auto grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All auto grow

All new grow environment to get tuned in. Thought I’d do a all auto grow for the trial run. 2 gallon pots of coco/perlite mix, GH Flora trio nutes. Day 3 under 200w of T5’s. Will be grown under a ES300 with a 10oz tent goal.
    Attached Files

Nicee, fellow es300er. Will stay tuned.
    4x4
    Bubbly rdwc
    ES300s
    Cold water
    GH flora
    Mistakes

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I have several different companies lights and the Electric Sky’s always produce more grams per watt for me than any of the others

I’ve had my eye on that light for a bit it , I will get e new main light in the fall.
    It sound like the ES lights are really good, everyone seems to love them. My question is how does the light spread compare to the bar style lights?
    I feel like this might not be as good. Do you find a pretty even spread?
    I grow in a 3x4 tent using roughly 3x3 for plants the rest for equipment.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      The 300 does really well in a 4x2. When I grew in a 5x3 the 300 didn’t get the outer edges during flower so I put 2 180’s in and they covered it fairly even wall to wall

10 days old and starting to see daily growth. Swapped the T5’s for a ES300 that’s currently at 50% 36” from the top of the pots
    Attached Files

Comment

Thinking about autos for the winter grows inside. Thinking the constant light will help with temps. I grew them once way back in the 20teens when I first started.

Comment

Day 22. All of the plants but the GSC in the front right corner are growing their 5th set of leaves. I should be able to get them all topped in another day or two. All plants are healthy, the one GSC is a pouty plant, she’s never happy

Comment

Hey guys new to growweedeasy. Nice set up btw...I was actually thinking about getting the es 300. How many do you think I would need for a 8x4? I got 2 200w quantum boards and 1 180w mars hydro in their already. Adding the fourth light today which is another mars hydro. But I want to get the es300. This is my set up...how many do u think I would need? Thanks guys

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            Not sure, that’s a big tent. I’m sure the GreenSunshineCo have recommendations if you check

• spc13b
            spc13b commented
            Editing a comment
            I talked to greensunshine co about this sane footprint you are talking about. They said i would need 3 total ES300 V3's. I have 1 already in a 2x4 tents and love it.

I am also considering an all auto grow nest time. I have the beans and have grown autos previously but always mixed with photos, never as my whole grow. Just something different to try. I'll follow along if you keep posting to see how it's doing for you.
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            I’m not a auto fan but had some freebies to use. I’ll try to do a weekly update or when something changes

Both Northern Lights were ready for training this morning so I took a pic of one. Topped above the 5th node then bent it over

Comment

The remaining four plants were topped and opened up this morning. So far no pistols showing. Each plant has 10 colas I’ll spread out as they grow. Hopefully another 2-3 days of growth before they start to flower 🤞🏻

Comment

• RetiredGuy
              RetiredGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              Really interested in watching to see how topping plus bending works. My past grow I just bent the plants. However, the main stem still grew significantly taller than the other colas. I think your approach will make for a more even canopy. I did five autos in a 2 x 4 and it got crowded. I expect you will have a full tent. BTW, I got 9.3 ounces (white widow) so your 10 ounce goal seems reasonable to me. I look forward to watching it progress!!

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              Even after topping the two main colas always grow faster and need to be tied down often to keep a even canopy. I expect the tent to be completely full before finished

Day 30, first pistols showing on the Girl Scout Cookies. All the plants are healthy, the two Northern Lights are getting big
            Attached Files

Comment

Bitchin grow. Got me some outdoor autos started yours look 👍 my tents not up yet . Good luck
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
                Editing a comment
                Wish I was able to grow some autos outside this year. They were a lot easier to manage. 🤞🏻for your outside plants

Well i'd give anything to use my tents right now for getting them big an strong prior to putting both the autos an photos outdoors. For now all i got is my CFL mounted on a cardboard box clipped to it. They are stretching more than i like but so far i've not found my t-5 light stand that's packed.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
                Editing a comment
                I kept my T5, ES300 and 2x4 tent. Have everything else in storage myself. I was amazed at how much crap I’ve accumulated just to grow weed over the years 😂

The stretch is on for the two Northern Lights and they’re doing well. The other four plants only remind me why I hate autos. Many watts will be wasted on this grow
              Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I hear ya about those autos i gotta run six to make up for 1 photo in yields nearly.

• bboyfromwayback
                Editing a comment
                Yep! Anymore I grow at least 2 autos of the same strain which helps but still isn’t worth the effort it takes to grow them usually

• BU2B
                BU2B commented
                Editing a comment
                Holy Moly they're fast! They were just babies yesterday.

I’m about out of patience with these plants. The last few days they’ve just looked unhappy every time I check on them and I have no idea why.

They look droopy as if overwatered but they aren’t. 3 of them were super light this morning so I just watered, the other 3 haven’t been watered in 2 days and pots still have some weight not much, they weigh about as expected 2 days after being watered yet they look just as droopy and unhappy as the plants I just watered.

Temps are good in mid 70’s, humidity 53%. I’m growing in coco but still verified no bugs. The light is well above the recommended hanging distance and I turned the dial down to 50% yesterday with no improvement.

At this point I’m about to scrap this grow and start a new one with some real plants. I f’ng hate autos 😭

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X