THC Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THC Oil

I have a few extra ounces of well cured cannibis and was wondering how difficult it is to make some THC oil for a vape or dab... If anybody has a recipe or knows of a site to get some instructions please let me know... Thanks Muskie Man
    Potting Soil Pro-Mix HP.
    Grow Light Phlizon 1200 watts LED grow light.
    Grow Tent 36 inches by 36 inches by 72 inches high.
    Circulation 2 six inch fans.
    Humidity 48% to 54% depending when I water the plants.
    Temperature 70 degrees F. with lights off. 78 degrees F. with lights on.

In my experience, vape oil should be left to the pro's. Take a look at short path and fractional distillation.
    Making 'oil' (generic for dabbing concentrates) for dabbing purposes needs a solvent to strip the goodies off the plant material. Whatever the solvent, there is a drying and curing process that needs to be done.
    Some folks are looking at pressing rosin for dabs. They know who they are. We have already talked.
    The quickest way to get a dab is a glass dick (glass extraction tube) and a can of the best butane you can get.
    My penultimate setup is a dewaxing column, vacuum pump, vacuum chamber, and Whip-It.
    I suggest no one try anything I say. They are dangerous and you can cause disastrous disasters and shenanigans
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Its not so much a recipe as it is a process. Go to the GWE main site and search "oil" will give you a quick primer on the subject.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

MuskieMan Yes, GWE cannabis extract oil, hash oil, or RSO. I just made up some tincture using RSO and MCT oil with sunflower lecithin. It turns out tasteless for the most part and potent. Freeze the weed and EverClear over night. I used EverClear/decarbed weed in a double boiler on an electric hot plate...with ventilation!! You have to have to have to evaporate ALL the alcohol before trying to torch it in any way!! It’s not hard but be safe! Enjoy
        New indoors grower.
        super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
        2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
        2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
        4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
        Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

What about the nugsmasher doohickey? That doesn’t use any solvents or chemicals right? But that just gives you rosin or a concentrate you can dab with, not oil, correct?
          4x4
          Bubbly rdwc
          ES300s
          Cold water
          GH flora
          Mistakes

Comment

There are a lot of different rosin presses available. This video will give you the basics. Amazon Rosin Press Review.

Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
            I like weed and science.

Comment

Well if your problem is you just have extra weed, I have extra papers , I’m willing to help 😝

Comment

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ditto.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X