Led lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Led lights

Does anyone have one of these lights or know if there any good yerald pro 660watt would you have that light or thehlg 600 rspec thanks guys

I like HLG first because they are made in USA. I'll take that, even at a higher price, to keep from buying something made in china. And the main reason I like HLG is because my grows with them have been good, and their CS is good.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I looked at the specs on the Yearld Pro 660W its a bit on the pricey side, and whats up with 6" 12" and 18" WOW thats close to the girls! Kinda says its not very powerful to me, and may not have good penetration into the plants.
      You may want to look at the Spider Farmer and Mars Hydro LEDs (others as well), I went with the MH TSL 2000s at 328 watts each.
      Look around a lot, but one time.
      Also the MH came with the master controller and is daisy chainable right out of the box.
      Last edited by Rwise; 02-09-2022, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwise View Post
        I looked at the specs on the Yearld Pro 660W its a bit on the pricey side, and whats up with 6" 12" and 18" WOW thats close to the girls! Kinda says its not very powerful to me, and may not have good penetration into the plants.
        You may want to look at the Spider Farmer and Mars Hydro LEDs (others as well), I went with the MH TSL 2000s at 328 watts each.
        Look around a lot, but one time.
        Also the MH came with the master controller and is daisy chainable right out of the box.
        Ok mate nice one i watched a review on migro about the yearld said its a good light plus it has high end samsungs and osrams i need a big light so the others were lumatex 600 pr o or the maxibright 600

Comment

Why not Migros Array led series ?
          That would be a top choice for me is it wasn’t across the pond
          KIS mix organic living soil from Black Sallow soils in 7gal. pots
          Black Swallow Organic Bloom mix top dress before flower.
          Reusing soil with Black Swallow nutrient pack between grows
          Maybe some compost teas
          Blumat watering system
          Microbial Mass and other microbial boosters(Wallace)
          3x4x6’ tent
          Photontek 465wpro
          6” AC Infinity outdoor air in and out, humidifier, dehumidifier, heater, oscillating fan.
          Inkbird controllers heat/humidity​

Comment

I just bought the lumtex 460 watt zeus pro top quality light

Comment

I have a HYDRO FC-E3000 that broke after a year of use. I'm using Linqool's LQ-240 now, I like the Bar style, great heat dissipation, less than $1/W.

Comment

• 2Water
                2Water commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Crazyplanet, how did the Linqool perform? I have one arriving for my 3x3 tent on Tuesday

I bought 8 mars hydro lights seond hand suppose to be 1200w they are garbage ok there an older light they are really purple when i put this other light in diffrence was unreal apparently mars tell a lot of lies in there marketing also been told they own spider farm as well not surprised about light have they done anything for you offer to replace if you in usa crazyplanet i was looking at growers choice they look good lights mate

Comment

growell Its not Mars Hydros fault you bought old worn out LEDS, try something new, any of the new LEDs are going to out work older units just because they started out better than the older LEDs. The old panels may still make light, but its not what they did when new.

Comment

Ye i know mate it was my fault i was more on about the false advertising

Comment

• gbauto
                    gbauto commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Unfortunately, it was a pretty common practice during the 'blurple' ages...

Ye mate suppose to be 5watt leds but only 3 thats another one seem to be the norm

Comment

I'm running a Mars hydro sp3000 in a 3 x 5 and couldn't be happier. Adjustable, cool running. Grows the sticky icky icky just fine. And yes even led's lose spectrum over time. Just slower in the newer models.
                    keeping it green with the soil thing
                    love me some frosty autos
                    braap
                    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X