No announcement yet.

You know what i hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does look beautiful. The treck through the woods carrying 10 gallons of gasoline nearly did me in. That snap crackle pop above my head, oh what a feeling...

Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-4-5 SNOW 104414.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	4.95 MB
ID:	618776
    A look from the other end the next day.
    Last edited by Ckbrew; 04-05-2024, 11:03 AM.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Sounds like an adventure to a city folk like me! I'm real glad you have that extra jenny. Our power went out for a bit, last week. When it came back on, I got three telephone calls and three emails telling me the power was off.
      We are getting a bunch of rain. Not a bunch, really. Just rain. Our rain makes people sick and homeless. Flooding occurs that further overflows already overflowing and broken sewage treatment plants and makes buildings unhabitable. ​
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Just a few inches here. Was gone by late afternoon. Lots of wind. Got over 20" at our camp in the Adks. Heading up on Sunday for the eclipse and check for damage.

Comment

I hate paying good money for poor quality seeds.

Comment

Cox doesn't do email anymore. They sold it to Yahoo. Without doing a thing, I already have 5 junk-mails. I am still trying to figure out how to remove ads from my in-box. Ads go to external sites so there is no unsubscribe option. When I go back to my in-box after viewing an ad, the ad is still in bold letters and cannot be deleted. With Cox, I hadn't had spam in several years. I don't even get pop-up ads.
            Change sucks. I hate change. Even had to redo my password. Luckily, I know about settings.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I tried to use "cox" mail, never gave anyone the addy, and each time I looked at it it was full of spam. Only a few spam emails can be sent to electron hell (not thousands), I dont even remember how to get in now, I found it to be unusable. Goooooogle mail is also yahoo.
              IF you have Firefox you may be able to block spam/ads with their add ins (as I do) works on tubi and pluto as well, movies with no interruptions.
              Last edited by Rwise; 04-21-2024, 11:02 AM.

I hate the hold cell phones have on people and companies that lie and take advantage. I am unable to stop friends past a certain age from downloading apps they are convinced they need through unsolicited emails, texts, and pop-ups. God damn the pop-up! Computers are so much easier to secure for old people.
            We are in the beginning of a decline of a well colonized civilization. Ethics are unconstitutional. Advertisers are liars, cheaters, and thieves without exception.
            What's the next conspiracy theory? I want in!
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Because I have not found a cord long enuf to go across town! That and AT&T sucks monkey b~s, they even sent me a bill for NOT being a customer, no I did not pay it!
              Last edited by Rwise; 04-26-2024, 11:18 AM.

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Geez. I'm old enough to have been told to take a quarter with me when I went out, just in case I needed to make a phone call. I guess you don't have telephones across your town?

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              All the pay phones are gone, one of those old boxes bought me a tank of gas when I ran out with no funds (or card), the return coin box was running over all the way to the coin slot!

I'm the kind of guy who puts things together. I am putting these things together.
            Post 681.4 you said AT&T sent you a bill for not being a customer. Now, you say they paid for your gas. Who did what first? You stuck it to them, or they stuck it to you. Either way, someone really got stuck.​
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Those that got stuck were the many peps that shoved a quarter in there and lost it not getting to make there call for a bag of weed. Each one of them donated to my need for fuel. There wasn't enuf for beer too.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              And they had already realized they lost their coin, wrote it off and found another phone to stick another quarter in so they can get that bag of weed.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X