Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NickyChicks
    replied
    SoOrbudgal ugh moving is such a pain in the ass! I can totally see how the tents might hinder a potential sale though lol.

RagWeedDWC thanks man, trial by error for me with training. I definitely learned a lot from my last grow!

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Going to kick it back up in the fall, but really studying how yall are training. I half assed it a couple of grows, these look awesome!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    LOL longing to start a grow indoors unable to because i sold my house and i'm packed up, kinda hard showing a house with grow tents LOL. I feel the pain of snapping a branch that " oh shit " moment but your right they do heal or if they don't say la V ( or how ever it's said ) it's my go to expression these days.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal thank you, they grow so fast at this stage so keeping up with tying them down is important to get that structure. I only snapped one branch so far but scotch tape to the rescue!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Super structure you did with these plants, looking great

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Feeling good about how all the girls are doing now. I'm loving the white widow in the 1gal, she twisted herself into a little bonsai. The wedding cheesecake is rebounding nicely after looking so rough. Chemdawg is going to be the largest in the tent if I had to guess, she's a strong one for sure. The cheese berry is doing it's thing, middle of the pack just cruising.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Almost a month in and we're making progress. I had some seed troubles to start so no plant in the back left of the tent, for now. I ended up putting a White Widow Auto from Seedsman in the 1 gal container and that girl is doing great. The Original Chemdawg is also doing very well. Got all of them topped and tied down. I almost killed the Wedding Cheesecake twice now, had some root issues early on. Then just this week I left to go snowboarding for 3 days, I changed the water on the plants on Sunday but I forgot to hook the airline back up to the Wedding Cheesecake, needless to say she wasn't happy about not getting her air. Hoping she springs back up and turns into something nice.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Watching your gal grow and this one. Thinking about moving from the tubs I use to the buckets, I might be able to start at least one more plant. And as a lurker, i'm pretty poor at it :-)

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Always fun to be a lurker!

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Kicking back and lurking this year :-)

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    So my Lemon seed decided not to do anything and the Brooklyn Sunrise seed opened and popped out a small taproot and that was it. It stopped growing and fell off lmao. Put another Brooklyn Sunrise seed in and a Gelat.OG from Seedsman in and popped those girls. Everyone is in their permanent home, I ended up putting Brooklyn in the 1gal container. Can't wait to see how she does!

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Original Chemdawg is first to find her permanent home. Impatiently waiting for the rest of the gang to join. The rest of them have begun to crack open but not taproots, except Lemon. She is taking her time to open.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hello and welcome back NickyChicks bummer about those lemon autos hey good luck with that gallon experiment. Sounds like a great combo of autos

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    started a topic 4th Grow, more Autos!

4th Grow, more Autos!

Starting another grow journal here, feel free to follow me, still lots of learning to be done. A lot has changed since my last grow. I got married, made a career change, and my state finally legalized cannabis! I'm very excited to get this new grow started. Already had a small accident, didn't realize I dropped my bag with my Lemon Auto seeds in it and I stepped on the bag, smashed 2 outta 3 seeds. Big sad. Fortunately they were freebies from seedsman but still, big sad.

​​​​​​The Seedsman Lemon Auto survivor from the great seed squish of 2022 will be going into my 1gal DWC container. I dropped out of the gallon challenge last year but I would like to give it a shot and see what I can yield.

The other seeds I've chosen to grow this time around are...
    Wedding Cheesecake Auto - Fast Buds
    Original Auto Chemdawg - Fast Buds
    Auto Brooklyn Sunrise - Dutch Passion
    Auto Cheese Berry - 00 Seeds

Going to get these put in the germination station tomorrow!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X