I have the harvest Shpilkies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the harvest Shpilkies

I have thought I was a week away from harvest for the last three weeks. I have no reason to be so antsy. Got enough in the pantry, have already started seeds for the next grow and all that is required is patience. This of course is what I have counseled to every post regarding "when to harvest", "are they ready yet", "how long do I have to wait", "is something wrong with my plants", etc,,, I get it. After working diligently for four months, the anxiety is quite intense. Time to have a toke and contemplate the good and righteous. For I shall harvest no weed before amber trichomes I see. (Sorry Orson).
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Did you mean: Shpilkes?
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• OldManGrower
      OldManGrower commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah Boychick.

Gnosh on a klochey. You'll be flavin.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Go have a talk with the plants, ask them what they want. They know, and will tell you if you are patient with them, know how to listen and are willing to speak plant.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• OldManGrower
        OldManGrower commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Grasshopper. Be one with the weed.

Tell the whole story Ckbrew.
      They will laugh at you for being a putty, say you're not a man and give you a pity flower. If you want them to respect you, you have to have something going in a second tent. Let the main tent smell your second tent on your fingers after a trim. MT will give you all she's got to keep you away from ST. She'll practically ooze with resin.

But be careful. You don't want them to nanner up, just to spite you. It really can be a real slap in the face.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Well Gingerbeard maybe your plants will act like that. Mine are more laid back. I listen to what they want and give it to them, and they listen to me and give me what I want. Then again sometimes they do get very demanding. When they say dry, wet, hot, cold, hungry, stuffed, I listen, if they say time to harvest then I jump. Yes demanding they can be but so am I. Then when they are satisfied with all my work, they drip resin at the thought of me using them for what ever whim I may have. As for nanners or balls go, they all know about the torch i have that puts out a flame about 1 meter long and .15 meter wide, and I am not afraid to use it.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Passive aggressive training?

Wow! you guy have brought this to a whole new level. Training by terror! Good grower bad grower, the ultimate tent threat, intimidation and fomenting jealousy. Remind me to never piss you off. I'm more into rainbows and unicorns with the occasional Hobbit.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Can't show love without a few blisters.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Give them what they want/need until it hurts so good, and use them like they need to be used.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X