• Show
Clear All

A few months after first experience with very basic material

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211215_113929.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	3.21 MB
ID:	550228Hello community,

First of all I am French and I am not perfect in English, sorry in advance!

Here I planted this autoflowering at the beginning of September
    https://www.paradise-seeds.com/femin...eds/auto-jack/

This is the first time that I am doing this, I have added a few LEDs for cultivation but they are not enough, I am aware of it.
    The potting mix is ​​not controlled but it has been fed with a special weed mix, no Ph.

Obviously it is an indoor plant, it is +/- 68 ° F in the room

Can you tell me what you think of the heads? Unfortunately, I don't have a microscope to check on.
    The buds smell strong and sticky.

I probably forgot to specify a lot of things but I await your questions if you have any.

Thank you for your help.

Attached Files

Welcome to GWE!
    Hang in there you have a ways to go, one can get a jewelers loupe with at least 30x magnification for not a lot of money. Then you can read the trics to get just what you want, clear = racy paranoid high (yes some like this, not me), milky is high THC point, amber sits you down (couch lock).

Comment

all kinds of problems and it may not get to where you want it to be. The plant look light starved because of lack of full spectrum light. Light is food for cannabis and like people less food makes them skinny. Poor nutrients, improper PH levels, watering practices and temps can all factor in. You got lucky but next time....
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm curious about what you said dilvish . How can you tell the plant looks light starved? I'm running a Viparspectra 350 on one plant in my small tent. 136w 'actual' draw.

• dilvish
        dilvish commented
        Editing a comment
        Gingerbeard the first pic shows that the plant is stringy meaning light starved. Look at the lights on the plant and factor the amount of time it's been growing and i conclude not enough full spectrum light.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        New to me. I'd have called it a Sativa thing with the space between buds/nodes. Nice looking flowers.
        Maybe if I had read that he admits his light is not enough.

Looks good for a first try. Your still probably a month out. Wait till the pistils begin to turn brown and curl in then as Rwise said get a jewelers loupe and start checking the trichomes.
      keeping it green with the soil thing
      love me some frosty autos
      braap
      BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
      Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
      the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
      blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Welcome, and congrats on your grow.
        As others have mentioned, indoor grows are dependent on having adequate light, nutrients, and ventilation.
        Most of the auto's I have grown will occupy a 2'x2' footprint and using a 'modern' led fixture that has efficient diodes, it will require at least 120 watts of power to generate enough photons of light.
        The temperature in the grow space is also critical for best growth. I find that when I run led lighting, 82 degF room temps give me a leaf surface temp around 80 degF.
        Warm the environment if that is possible.
        I use a simple 30-60 power-lighted loupe to look at trics. It's a simple tool to check the maturity of the flower.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Thanks for all your feedback. indeed it lacks light, but for a first experience I did not want to invest too much. Maybe for the next one. I got the seeds for free. I can order a jewelers loupe but i think is a little bit too late...
          Here some pics from today. I don't know when to harvest. Maybe I can already take a little bud and dry it?
          I'm afraid the plant will die, the bottom leaves are starting to die. Thanks again for your advices !
          Attached Files

Comment

Nothing wrong with you’re plant, she’s healthy and still growing. Well done on having something to harvest for your first grow. It’s getting close but I’d say you’re a week to 3 weeks out, depending on how heavy you want

Comment

I agree thats a beautiful little plant . you have what it sounds you were looking for. return on investment will be sweet. got a ways to go yet. not that much there so wait till she's done, as the others suggested. I had a look and that is supposed to be a very stretchy, sativa autoflower, which you have. more light would have made more but looks healthy. Don't worry - the big leaves will start dying more as she gets closer to finish, but that is normal. that plant is nice enough to have a read about harvest timing on GWE as she sounds to be a nice autoflower and potency has nothing to do with size of plant in my opinion at least. Like it.
              A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X