Name:	DSCF7507.JPG
Views:	488
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	547588Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7506.JPG
Views:	443
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	547589

Freaky leaves. Reverse and obverse 'marigold' fan leaf. The obverse is hard to see. Too bad for you because I'm not trimming it for a better shot.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Ya got to trim one sometime. Try cloning it.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Send it to me, I'll do it.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Very healthy looking plants my friend. Wait for the stretch. They get really crazy looking then.

Comment

Howdy Gingerbeard, That does look freaky! Maybe You got a hold of some Frisian 'Chicken Foot' in stead of the 'Duck Foot'! LOL!! It will be very interesting to see how it turns out, keep us posted on it.
          Thanks.
          Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

If I find out it's a girl, I'll give cloning a shot Ckbrew . Recent apartment painting all but killed a 6'-6" I had outside. Several cuttings have rooted in coco after having the cut end jammed in a piece of fresh aloe vera. I'll give that a shot.
            I've also mulled over what to do with a male. If I put it outside, I should be cool for pollen not getting to the females. If I cut everything but a single stem of balls I could consider harvesting pollen and seeding one of my females of a different strain.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Dont count on the pollen not making it to the indoor girls, they know where the back door is.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X