No announcement yet.

When 8=68

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a bowl load of money for a press! It looks like you're paying for shine and style, TOKABIGONE
    The pounds I had this time were a fluke. Probably never happen again. Anything bigger than I have would be silly. It presses nice 2 to 5 gram pucks. 7.5 grams would be as much as I would put in.
    Making fun of Farmbuck is an ongoing thing. Not just a 'now' thing. I mean, c'mon! He's Frenadian! How can I not? How can you not?
    I even found his website:

Farmbucks
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not talking anymore... Go ahead laugh !! And beside it's a stupid website. It does represent who I am !! PpFfTt I mean "peas". Really?
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 11-05-2021, 07:33 PM.

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, well if $15 is out of your budget I'm sure your glad you got one already, chortle. I would certainly never have a use for the BIG one, lol! This is all for shits and giggles and to try new flavors and enhancements, right? No I mentioned that in passing while looking for stainless steel. I know a little bit about metallurgy in
      stress and tinsel strength so reviews on aluminum and brass breakage led me to stainless. There's nice titanium one too. About the same strength as steel but a lot lighter (think aircraft mainframe structure). And you just quit pickin' on my auto buddy too, fella! Pick on someone yer own size, Brandon!
      Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 11-05-2021, 08:35 PM.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Not just peas FB. Yellow peas! Peas of any color are Satan's testicles. Cauliflower is Satan's pubes. Asparagus his eyelashes.

What goes through the 99 micron screen is full melt. Most of it comes from trimming over a 220 micron screen. I also make dry sift by chopping up my B grade buds over the screen before I make bubble hash. I have about 2 pounds b grade this year and can't wait to get started. Made a beer run earlier and picked up some ice to start tonight.Try a finer screen and you should have a easier time with the press and get a better smoke.

Comment

No problemo TOKABIGONE . Have everyone post a picture so I can see who is the appropriate size to pick on.
      αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

OK guys he wants pictures so lets give him a few

Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
        Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
        Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
        Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
        Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
        i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
        My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
        make pH correction unnecessary
        Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
        8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
        Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
        Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Nononono!!! That was a euphemism for something I forgot. This is my thread. No picutres! I don't want to put faces to your avatars or handles.
          αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
            TOKABIGONE commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha ha I won!

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Did I miss something ? I was gone for awhile.

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Nothing to see here Farmbuck . Let's just keep it moving...

I bought the s/s one $20 from amazon but I haven't used it yet. The reviews on there were instructional.
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I have thoroughly been enjoying the hash. Been working it almost exclusively to my resin. Still have to dab my dab. Dabber doesn't mind the smoke as much as she doesn't enjoy flower or dabs. Neighbor friends were floored by a few hits. They also forewent the resin they brought for the hash. There isn't as much smoke as with flower so my place doesn't have that burning marijuana thing I dislike. If I eat a pip of chocolate and smoke some hash, it tastes like weed chocolate. Which I like.

My concerns are itchy eyes, sneezing, and the Tribbles that scurry up my nose since I've been smoking the hash. Not during. Usually a while after. Not like any allergy face I've ever had. Back to dabbing, tomorrow. See if it is the hash.
            Last edited by Gingerbeard; 11-07-2021, 10:29 PM.
            αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X