Strange Color Crystals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Color Crystals

I live in Oregon and for the last few nights have been down in the 40's and my plant that was out in my greenhouse has developed blue crystals where clear ones were once before. See the picture attached. Does anyone know why this may have happened?

It's usually a response to cold temps.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• chicks
      chicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

never seen that before...the picture is blurred though...maybe post a clearer one closer to the plant...
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Hello chicks could just be enhanced purple do to cold sure is purty though. I got one left also in the unheated tent outdoors she's not as colorful as yours. I'm down near Roseburg, Or.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Trichomes are clear, cloudy, or amber. It's calyxes, pistils, and leaves that turn pretty colors. Not the trichomes. The trichomes are reflecting the colors. Yeah?
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Here is another pic. The plant is called Pink Plant. My other 2 that were in the garage don't seem to have the blue crystals. Don't want to harvest if they are dangerous as I make infused capsules and don't really want to get ill.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmm never seen that color blue ever in a trichome, we have not had a freeze yet where i'm at.

• Jimmynuetron
            Jimmynuetron commented
            Editing a comment
            The blue looks like miracle grow crystals

• chicks
            chicks commented
            Editing a comment
            Organic garden so no miracle grow

Try using the zoom on your phone to focus on the blue blotches ?

Comment

I see webs on the left side of the plant. Middle fan finger. Photo in post #6.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

need a closer pic that is clear...still can't really see what it is. although the plants look quite distressed...
              I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X