No announcement yet.

Who wants to be a PotHead...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bboyfromwayback The mention of malt liquor makes my bile rise. My first experience was in the army. Drinking Sunday. Doing a company run on Monday morning. GI's in back got crop dusted by the malt liquor farts of the GI's in front. Throw in miasmas of mess hall breakfasts getting cooked. Bacon, sausage, eggs, and potatoes getting fried up.
    Spend enough time in San Diego and you will come across malt liquor bum piss ponds.
    Malt liquor is Satan's mouthwash.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol yea I don’t do malt liquor, Natty Light as rockgut as I can go

I remember there being a threat about cleaning. Thought I would share my experience, while I'm waiting for the plumber.
    Maybe some y'all been keeping up a bit with my WPM debacle. Been pinching buds off. Some buds go in my kitchen trash, some in the bathroom, some down the garbage disposer in the kitchen.
    Maybe some y'all dab and know what reclaim is. For those y'all who don't know what reclaim is, reclaim is the dab rig equivalent of bong residue. Reclaim builds up as balls that float around in the water. My recent method of cleaning has been using boiling water, after I pour out what I can, which has caused a gooey reclaim and flower blockage in my wall.
    Improper waste disposal in my kitchen has caused my plumbing to back-up. It drains suuuper slow. I tried a bunch of boiling water and a plunger to blow out the pipe. Water came up in my bathroom sink when I did. Still have the clog. Took apart the p-trap and related pipes under the sink and found nothing.
    I was hoping the mostly useless maintenance guy would come up with a plumbing snake and take care of it. He would know what it is and not care. I don't think the plumbing guy is going to care, either. But if he puts in some report that drugs were found in the pipes, it is possible, but not probable, that I can stupid-up and grunt that I don't know what it is.
    The moral to this story is do not pour sticky, gooey stuff in the sink after throwing large marble sized marijuana buds down the sink, no matter how many horse-power your disposer has.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      After being sick in October I expected a lot of hair loss and it's been happening but you just diagnosed my kitchen sink drain. From cleaning glass hitters and bong parts using hot water. I have a narrow jar of 91% ISO now, I drop the pieces in before they get bad. But I still rinse with hot water at the very end, hmmm.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the same container that fits my pipe perfectly. Drop it in and forget about it for a few months.

It is a happy ending. Plumber Man snaked me. Never said nothin' 'bout no drugs.
    But I have not learned my lesson, or I have muscle memory from chucking buds in the sink. Caught myself more than once, going for a walk-by, one handed slam-dunk. Maybe it's getting to turn the garbage grinder on, on them. Maybe that's the draw.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I'm going with "B" All the way Pothead from way back...lol
      Tent 1 4X4X7 VIVOSUN Tent, 2 1000W LEDS, 6in Exhaust W/ 2 18IN Carbon filters 2 inside fans, Cool mist humidifier, Fox Farms Ocean Forest, FF Nutes
      2 BCN Critical XXL, 2 Blueberry Gum, 2 Hindu Kush all in Flower Autos

Tent 2 "3x3 IPower Tent 1000w LED 4IN Exhaust w/ 2 14 in carbon filters 2 inside fans Cool mist humidifier Fox Farm Ocean Forest" FF Nutes Clean and ready for next grow

Comment

By any means necessary but papers (spliffs) are preferred. Not bulky, don’t stink, and readily available
        “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
        ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

I just got a nice little glass pipe with a small water chamber at the bottom made by Famous X. It works great for weed or hash in small amounts because I smoke alone usually. Bongs are mostly too big and non-water pipes and joints are too harsh. I had a few hits off of a joint last week and it tasted like an ashtray. This bubbler works well
          Attached Files

Comment

I don't see dry flower convection vape on the list. Or edibles. Wait, that's not smoking. Idk, getting confused.
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X