• Show
Clear All

Who wants to be a PotHead...

Click image for larger version

Name:	250487633_4404326499622283_4965086044116260704_n.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	544831
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Dabbing out of a Tijuana hooker's red hot, well oiled navel.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      You may not be surprised. But I know you're taking notes.

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      (E) All of the above! is there a wrong way?

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Taking notes :-)

Obviously B. Bong is the correct answer. Though dabbing out of a hookers navel is a close second.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      You smoke hash out of bowls FB!

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Lately I roll it with weed, the same strain as my Hash. EG. I've got still some AG colas left and some Hash I made out of it. So I combined both. My Mazar is curing for at least 4 wks or more before I try it again.

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      My lungs have a hard time smoking joints or just a regular bowl. My bongs make the hits much smoother.

Dab, you fools! DAB!!!
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      But I like smoking my joints..! What's wrong with a reefer ? And beside Mr. Ginger the Hash the old frenchy is smoking is a cured Hash, less harsh on the throat. Cough !! Cough !! Putain I need water.
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-29-2021, 09:23 PM.

A new mini chillum, or a blunt
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

B for me. But I like all the rest as well. I have a one hit pipe that travels well. A reefer comes in handy at times too but w/o hash as I don't have any, yet. Hope that doesn't make me a bad person. I have a dab rig...hit it every now and again...mostly glass the bong for me though...like PLreef said.
      Last edited by golfnrl; 10-30-2021, 03:07 AM.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

First of all i really need a new little glass pipe for special bud like better than my average outdoor which is good but you understand the glitery overly frosted looking stuff that you cherish LOL couple hits an then OK i see the " Northern Lights" well that's bud i smoke in little pipes. Otherwise it's doobie all the way.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

How it is smoked I see as a personal preference type of thing. So my answer not on the list is Daily.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            I like it Poppa

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Poppa - friend passed from COVID a week ago, I went over to the house last Sunday evening. His brother my age married a Mexican gal a year older than me. I learned all these years later that her dad was a daily stoner, until he died at age 102. He was a really good pool shooter, played in leagues. If only we'd known then, he missed out on a ton of free buzzes.

Can't handle joints or pipes anymore. Bong everyday! My ice bong gives the smoothest hits of all. I'll dab couple times a week thru the peek. Auto draw vape pen if we are on the go.
          DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
          TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
          Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
          10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
          50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
          8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
          2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
          w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
          2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
          2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
          GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
          Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
          . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
          Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            Clean it with acetone and a test tube brush.

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ckbrew, I have 91% ISO, hot soap and water (acetone bottle dried up, closed cap) pipe cleaners and brushes. I just don't feel like standing and doing it. I'm not cooking bc I don't feel up to cleaning up and doing dishes afterward. I went to the dreaded Walmart today to get the new older phone set up, and buy a few things that are cheaper as long as I was there, every breath I took hurt. I'm on the sofa with long pants, two shirts, two blankets and two dogs, I'm freezing. Sucks. Long 5 weeks so far.

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            Be well Puglover1

No blunts or spliffs. Tobacco negates any positives from weed except a different buzz. The one blunt I hit was thoroughly disgusting. The high was like smoking a cigarette too fast.
          But I'll tell you about my blunt hit. I'm a 6' tall, early-middle age, long of hair and beard, white dude. I like jam bands like Phish, Yonder Mountain String Band, The Avett Brothers. The banjo is one of my favorite instruments. My neighbors fit none of those. They are black. I am somewhat offended by the music they listen to and words they use. While I was over, conversing as I could, a few more folks showed up. All carrying 40's. When they saw me they stopped, staring. One of them came to me and said something along the lines of, 'You really don't look like you belong here.' I told them I was a neighbor and just there for the weed. Neighbor friend stepped in and told them he had been getting flower and wax from me. The other folks looked surprised, then happy, then asked if they could get some. Couldn't do it for supply.
          I finally hit the blunt. I think they could see the disgust on my face when I did. They laughed their asses off and called to point that I have never hit a blunt. I fessed up and they rolled me a joint and offered a 40. Took the joint. Passed the 40.
          Neighbor friend wound up disappearing. Neighbor friend's baby's momma said he was just gone. He was gone. The car was gone. Nobody has heard from him in a few years.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep. A 40.

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            At least his car was gone too. Otherwise be suspicious 😂

My second year of college we moved off campus right to the edge of the hood because it was cheap. After graduation I continued living in the hood until I got married because it was cheap. One thing I learned, weed builds bridges. Made a lot of friends I wouldn’t have otherwise. Also learned how to play spades and talk shit

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            My earlier years were full of blunts, spades and 40's of OE and Steel Reserve. Just thinking about it gives me a hang over.

A bong hit gets me higher if it’s just me. I have a straight glass pipe one hitter I like to use when I’m sampling something and really want to taste it. A big fat doobie will always be my favorite though, especially with friends.

I’ve never tried a dab but if I ever do I’ll remember this post and likely feel as if I’m missing out

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            I have so much to teach you, BBFWB.

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            My barber offered it to me once, $40 about the size of the end of a q-tip. I didn’t even know what it was so I googled it then once I realized I’d have to invest another $100 in a rig I passed. I’ve grown my own flower too long

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            bbfwb - I liked to use a new mini chillum - glass one hitter - for a new dispo strain, and keep using that chillum only for that strain. They started out costing $1.20. Other than mediocre battery-op devices for dabbing my first good hits were using my nephew's adapted mini propane tank and homemade nail. He bought a honey dipper. I bought an oil 'bowl' to use in my bubbler bong. I agree that bongs get you high alone, doobs are best shared. Sucks living alone, maybe the cat will get high with me.

Thing is bboyfromwayback nothing else was missing. Car and keys. I later found out that the guy was a thief. Stole from people he knew. People I knew. There was a lot of yelling and screaming the days before he 'left.'

I like to think of weed more as a gateway drug. A gateway drug to other people's hearts. Yeah. I said it!
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

My favourite has always been a big fatty. My lungs would collapse if I did a bong nowadays. We used to do buckets back in the day with awful quality resin. Used to get you wrecked tho 😂

Comment

• MagicMike66
              MagicMike66 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yip. This how I first tried hash

• JuanHondo
              JuanHondo commented
              Editing a comment
              we used to call that a gravity bong haha never again

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh man!! I haven't had a hit off a gravity bong in 20 years!! I'd fall over if I'd try one now.

I went out with some gal pals yesterday had a ball. First we smoked some blond hash she brought, went to lunch and shopped the local head shops for glass. I bought a new smoke & toss little pipe and a new stone for smoking doobies. It's a cheapo glass pipe that if i can't clean in soaking in 70% iso then it's trashed LOL.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I sometimes miss a stone for roaches. I bought a new sneak-a-toke a couple years ago, now I remember why I didn't use the old one.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Well i got that stone for that exact reason Puglover1 i was waisting almost 1/4 of the joint even using a forcep for a clip.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3233.JPG
Views:	355
Size:	3.91 MB
ID:	545249Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3234.JPG
Views:	335
Size:	2.82 MB
ID:	545250
            I've made a number of these since I cobbled together the first one on a road trip back in 77 or 78. It's not worth a crap for smoking weed but works great for sharing a piece of hash with friends.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X