Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st grow and was offered an investment for commercial grow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st grow and was offered an investment for commercial grow!

So ran into an issue my 1000w ballast blew up, company is sending a new one now which will be here on the 14th. so right now i only have a 400w hops going on three plants.

Had so other personal issues going on with my ex and police got involved. long story short cops laughed at ex and a detective never showed to look at the grow to make sure im in compliance.

On a bright side of things I picked up a major investor, and i am able to expand my grow to the max until the commercial grows (250-1500 plants) goes live. its expensive (150k show able income) but this investor is making my dreams come true and expanding to make this better then it already is. A lot of work will be needing done for 1500 plants, everything on camera from seed to sale. I will be allowed to sell to a state ran or certified dispo.

so many laws and things ill have to do to get it running fully and i will say it might take a few months to get moving on this and for the plans to be live. So under the new Michigan law as a commercial grower, I am able to have a transporter, and hire other caregivers to help with the grow. I have a building for this already just needs to be striped and cleaned then set up. so i plan on working on that portion in the next month. Commercial grows go live in dec 2017 so i have 10 months to prep for this, I will be taking my time and allowing myself to learn even more then i do. I also was reached out to today to get sponsored to use their line ( i reached out to many company's to get advice on their products, and see if i could get samples) i forwarded a few pics and i was contacted by some company i dont fully care for. I really like my AN line over most others right now very impressed and happy with results.

If all goes right i might need a few local growers to assist in this.

Learn how to start a medical marijuana business in Michigan. Need help? Our award-winning team is here for you. Request a consultation.

Who offers to invest in a first time grower? Natural green thumb or not, from 3 plants under a single light to up to 1500 plants, that's bat shit crazy!!!
    Congratulations though.
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

That's the cool thing of this industry. Lots of first timers having luck at this beast! Good luck keep us informed!

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

That sounds pretty awesome...and bat shit crazy! I'm looking at having to expand at some point too, out of curiosity, how many square feet total you getting?
        x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

It is bat shit crazy, why im so stunned. I wont hit 1500 up front. Im going to work up to. In total ill have 25000 sq ft to grow. With option to gain another 25000.

I have one hell of a PR guy lol. I also have a few growers i know going to come under me to assist in the development.

I do have a major catch on getting this investment tho, i have to be able to show a strong product and 1-2 pounds per plant. I am being given a small amount to expanded my small grow to prove that i can handle this.

Comment

• bobsakamoto
            bobsakamoto commented
            Editing a comment
            dude!!!! that is SO awesome!! congratulations to you and all good things...

• r3m1
            r3m1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks man, im still in shock on that call. Basically trying to figure out how i was able to pull this off.

Good luck! Gives me butterflies just thinking about it.
          Growing Thunderstruck, 600w MH/HPS,

Comment

Hire me....

Comment

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats man...live the dream

• r3m1
              r3m1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Get you and royal to assist ( even with your distance). Just havent seen royal in a minute.

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
            Hire me....
            Green i was gonna contact you. When i got more details on the investment. I have a meeting with my pr guy Tomm to find out the details more.

Comment

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              I live in Illinois....do able...

Ahhh...the dream

• r3m1
              r3m1 commented
              Editing a comment
              of course it is do able... we can always make sure work, btw green pm me.. I might be making a trip very soon.

"BAD SHIT CRAZY" Thats all I can say......Good luck r3m1....It is living the dream for sure....Peace....

Comment

• r3m1
              r3m1 commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks, Dreams are what makes up the people who we choose to be. everyone on this forum is family and i know we all can work as a team.

Do you have to plan and set up the new operation? Growing on a large commercial scale isn't the same as simply scaling up from a tent grow.
            Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
            600W HPS
            Coco
            GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Previous grows:

Comment

Yes i will have to. I am being funded the money to buy anything needed to do this. I am going to try to gather pics of the area this weekend so i can start a plan to present the plans. I was given the go ahead to build up to my max now where i am at? Basically i am being given a trial run until this goes live.

Comment

• OzBud
                OzBud commented
                Editing a comment
                Good luck with it all. What strains are you running for your trial?

Thanks! i have kandy kush, quiantium, chem dawg, lsd, bubble chem, cherry pie, and super lemon haze. 1400w Hps in flower 1400w t5 for veg advanced nutirents line.

Comment

Hey r3 I was thinking about your good fortune yesterday and must admit I might have drooled on my shirt a few times...man what an opportunity! You sound like you got your head screwed on right but if you don't mind me saying this, put everything on paper between you and investors and anyone involved. A grower I know here is $25000 in debt to a dispensary who invested in his grow. Dunno all the details but last I saw things weren't great for him, a little stressed he was! Wutang c.r.e.a.m. pops to mind...I hope you and green get something going, that'll be crazy!
                x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• Green75
                  Green75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Getting interesting

• LuckyAcres
                  LuckyAcres commented
                  Editing a comment
                  More drooling, need new shirt...
                  Wooohooo! Holy shit this is way interesting and awesome! I like the game plan and the drive, you're bound to succeed!

• r3m1
                  r3m1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LuckyAcres no need to drool, we all are here to help each other. if all goes as planned i might end up doing a bunch of seeds up

Seeds? You're going to breed too?
                Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
                600W HPS
                Coco

Previous grows:

Comment

• r3m1
                  r3m1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Never know. If shit goes right i wanna basically reach the top and open a seed bank on the other end of things. Seems so many issues with mailing and
                  getting seeds. Plus if i can make one hell of a plant man thats game changer

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X