Thai’m to harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thai’m to harvest

after another cold night of -6 degrees, I had to do it. She’s all in, it was a 12 hr operation.

Looks like a large harvest. After you are done, you will have some fire wood also. Well done.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Damn -6 and i thought 35f was cold LOL still got 2 on the porch an 1 in a unheated greenhouse. Had a really good frost in the fields this morning.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

You almost need a wood chipper to deal with the stems! Nice job.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

I have two clones in pots, and one in the garden that I dug up and put in a pot. They’re all inside now. Not sure if the leaf curl is from the freezing or from being slapped in the face with 400 watts of light at 7:00 am. They might get past milky...

Comment

Looks good jimmyneutron. Nice looking plants.

Comment

A balmy +5 this morning. If I had to pick the person I hate most on this planet, it would be the weatherman...

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                We call ours 'meteorologists.' Pronouns can get a person hashtagged Ckbrew .
                We have some hot meteorolotists.

• Jimmynuetron
                Jimmynuetron commented
                Editing a comment
                I get it. It’s fun to watch them point at the map, but do they know anything about the weather, or meteors ?

• Ckbrew
                Ckbrew commented
                Editing a comment
                # hot meteorologists

I’m more mad at myself for trusting my phone app instead of my gut. I said here 4 days ago that I believe it will be warm till Friday. Live and learn

Comment

A healthy stock

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                  Gingerbeard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nosir! That is not a stalk. That is a trunk. Stalks are little bitty things that can not be used as structural elements.

It’d be a workout for a wood chipper ! My neighbor makes incredible knives and he wants to try making a handle out of that trunk. If it works I’ll post a picture here...

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow! Never seen anything like that! I'd love to see a knife handle made of that!!

• Jimmynuetron
                  Jimmynuetron commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He makes beautiful knives. I’d like to get a kif knife with a cannahandle made

Final weigh in today, the stock, or trunk, as mr. beard called it, still wet is 2.7, and the bud lite, or popcorn came in at .25 and premium bud totaled 1 in Canadian weight. That’s Kilos...
                I'm happy with that. Organic grow
                Last edited by Jimmynuetron; 10-18-2021, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Ckbrew
                  Ckbrew commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well that is impressive. Congrats.

Thanks mr brew

Comment

NOW I’m glad I harvested early ! We’ve had another black fly hatch and they’re thick in the air. I don’t need two plants ruined. My silk screen fabric came in today. Time to start separating
                  the trichomes on my GS

Comment

Yep good call Jimmynuetron i might have that yield with all 4 of mine LOL Great year for me
                    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                    indoor/outdoor grower
                    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

My Thai is all jarred up, I kept it all in paper bags for a couple days, reweigh it, if it hasn’t lost weight it’s ready to jar. Of course I’ll check them daily, dump one out on the counter, chase the last of the bugs 🐜 🐛 🕷 larvae, eggs etc out, and make sure there are no issues that would make all these jars of bud turn brown overnight...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X