No announcement yet.

Thai’m to harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are the two clones in pots that I bought in to finish. 1 Thai & a GSC. They never really got used to the new home. They’re clawing and canoeing and so close to being done. Should I try to fix or chop ? Thanks...

Comment

• Jimmynuetron
      Jimmynuetron commented
      Editing a comment
      The Cookies is foxtailing a little too, does it look like the start of reveg ?

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hard to tell with just these pics of primary buds for a possible reveg. that would be shitty. I did 7 big outdoor plants last summer all revegged horrible time so don't let this happen now. I'd take them. I hardly care about my last plant i'm harvesting now cause my other 3 gave me enough to last a very long time. Besides not being in the right enviornment now outdoors she's got some big heavy colas that i would not want to waste in a reveg, rather take her a tad early.

• Jimmynuetron
      Jimmynuetron commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, 7 big plants sucks budgal. I lost one 7 footer only, but I had one start reveg and white hairs in April @22” and stretch to nine feet. I did harvest 400 grams of crystaly larf for hash. The girls look good today, just a few new white hairs. The canoeing sugar leaves make it looks like reveg but I’m paranoid, harvested too early...

I have very little experience finishing plants indoor. I usually use this room to start give aways and watermelon, cantaloupe, tropicals etc. for the kids gardens.

Comment

Nine grams of pure hot rolled Thai hash to add to my jar

Comment

• desertdan
        desertdan commented
        Editing a comment
        how does your wild Thai smell? Mine smells like blueberries. Evan the hash smells like blueberries. Did not expect it to smell like it does.

• Jimmynuetron
        Jimmynuetron commented
        Editing a comment
        Very fruity with a hint of curry spice and licorice is how an unlit joint tastes !? Almost as enjoyable as blueberry or apricot

It definitely has a fruity aroma ! I thought it smells like grape popsicle. I just made the hash last night, so I haven’t had a chance to open the jar and have a sniff. I’m excited for it, very soft, I didn’t need to add any oil. Something I wanted to ask you... did you Thai leaves have extra edges, not sure how to describe it. See photo

Comment

Never noticed any difference on leaves. I had 2 plants and one did not do well, root aphids. The week one smelled a little of licorice. They both were great producers. 2 pounds on one and 1.5 on the other. Both 6 foot plants.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X