Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    I had the same thing come up on the vertical poles. Solved with a small piece of heater hose. Split lengthwise, place on vertical pole, clip on fan.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    It’s hard to get clip ons to stay on the vertical corner posts. That’s why I put a couple pieces of pvc in my tent to make a horizontal bar to mount fans on. That’s a $2 upgrade the tent manufacturers would charge $39.99 for

• PLreef
    replied
    I stopped using clip on fans, I picked up a 12" hurricane oscillating wall mount fan. I attached to a piece of plywood when I had a tent. Now it's just mounted to the wall. I couldn't find any reliable and powerful clip on fans. This was the next best thing I could find.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    So, homegrown . Someone is bound to suggest an oscillating, clip-on fan, as you asked.

For your big space, why don't you go with a mounted oscillator?

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I also have a few Hurricane clip ons but I don’t use the oscillation feature. Kinda keep them pointed at the tent walls so they aren’t blowing directly on a plant just circulating the air

Leave a comment:

• grefranger
    replied
    LOL I hear you on the Vivosun fans, they aren't designed well. When they manufacture them the wiring is done in such a way that it strains and breaks the power cable wires while oscillating. I fixed the ripped power cable on mine with some electrical wiring nuts and got it working again. Even after fixing the wiring issue the oscillation stopped working. Now I just use them as non oscillating fans.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I've been using the same non-oscillating, Hurricane clip-ons for maybe three years.

Whatever you do, make sure the fan is blowing the right kind of air. Maybe a low smog to oxygen ratio? The your houseplants need a different air than your weed plants. Particles in the air can cause a sandblasting vortex effect that can erode your trichomes. If you get high air schmeg PPM, consider blowing with your lungs. The alveoli will help remove a lot of bits.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Well I do, these cheap ones-

https://www.amazon.com/Genesis-6-Inc...3186980&sr=8-9

They don't oscillate. Use 4 per tent, 1 at bottom around pots and stems, 2 on top of canopy, and 1 at top of tent straight down on light. Running 2 years now. Doing the job.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well heck homegrown just so this post doesn't feel lonely LOL i will just answer it ! I don't own no stickin clip on fan hee hee

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    started a topic Clip on fans

Clip on fans

Just wondering if anyone has found a good quality oscillating clip on fan that lasts longer than a year. I seem to go through Vivosun fans like bic lighters...Latest one is a secret jardain which is stationary but still working and quiet. Any recommendations?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X