Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud
    commented on 's reply
    Ckbrew it's an led company that makes cob style leds.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    ya Ckbrew, im guessing thats why everywhere you look their outta stock. Found some simple cheap clip on fans here in ontario..ETL safety standard rated, which i've never seen on vivosuns. Ordered two to try out.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    hello Walty, honestly, NO, i cant recommend them. They will probably give you a year(more or less) of constant running..the oscillating function may not last that long. They start getting pretty noisy(rattly) after 6 months or so. I just found some simple clip on fans(non oscillating) up here in Canada that are ETL approved(no idea if that makes them any better) but im gonna order two of them when i order my new filter. I'll be the guinea pig and test them out.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Forgive my ignorance Cloud what is a chilled led puck? are you referring to the green heat sink?

• Cloud
    commented on 's reply
    I built leds that look real similar with chilled led pucks and they work really good.

• Cloud
    commented on 's reply
    I ordered 3 of these from that site 4 months ago. Have yet to get them. Keep getting emails about delays in international shipping.

• Smoklahoma
    commented on 's reply
    This is my first grow with these Timbers. I really like mine.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    They are all probably coming out of the same factory in China.

• Walty
    replied
    Originally posted by homegrown View Post
    Hey Walty nice looking tent! How are those lights working out? i dont see them very often around here. Just looking at that growbud fan you put up....It identical to my vivosun fans..except they are black. Weasels......
    Hey Homegrown,
    i like the look of those fans! It’s hard to find fans that fit properly and don’t interact with the tent walls. You like those vivosuns?

As far as the lights, they’ve been great for me. I’m a big fan of Timber grow lights.

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Hey Walty nice looking tent! How are those lights working out? i dont see them very often around here. Just looking at that growbud fan you put up....It identical to my vivosun fans..except they are black. Weasels......

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I like how far off the post that sits.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Beard, i would(may have to) go with a larger, better quality wall mount fan but the inner framework or lack thereof, in my ice hut is the problem. Its pretty flimzy. There is no actual square box frame inside. Kinda like a pop up tent...push up two sides and insert a pressure pole in the center. tada. Might have to finagle something...

• Walty
    replied
    Originally posted by PLreef View Post
    I stopped using clip on fans, I picked up a 12" hurricane oscillating wall mount fan. I attached to a piece of plywood when I had a tent. Now it's just mounted to the wall. I couldn't find any reliable and powerful clip on fans. This was the next best thing I could find.
    I used the Gorilla gear board to mount the Hurricane fan.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9AB7D045-781F-467F-B0AA-BE5105D1D013.jpeg
Views:	283
Size:	469.1 KB
ID:	540391
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Walty
    replied
    These look very promising…..especially for those of us with thick poles (gorilla tents)

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! That would be a better surface to clip onto👍🏻

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X