Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Party crashing

Right!
    There's a party going on, downstairs in the American Legion. Any party at the AL usually winds up having a Mexican food caterer. That means carne asada, pollo, frijoles. Like a mobile Mexican restaurant. Diggity how I love me a carne asada plate.
    The theme is usually drunken filled boisterousness and shenanigan's, usually public urination, the occasional elevator urination, and loud music. Wedding showers. Karaoke nights. Birthdays. Why do drunken birthday people always yell, "It's my birthday, bitches!"? Easy enough parties to crash but not really my thing. I don't want to be known as one of those guys.
    Tonight is a little different. Tonight's theme is a double baby shower. There is a string of Mexican ladies dressed to impress, waiting at the carne grill, and filling the banquet hall. Tonight seems the right time to crash a party at the legion. But I don't have an angle. I'm obviously not an immaculately dressed Mexican lady and I would never have this beard hover over a hot grill.
    So, I'm thinking about being the 'entertainment.' I don't dance or sing. I would not be appropriate doing improv in that scene. My Thunder from Down Under days are over. I was thinking about stealing one of our city workers' trucks and showing up like I was David Hodo. I'm just stumped. How does a 6', 200+lb, 51 year old, white guy with a long, ginger beard and hair get into a baby shower, when he's high on drugs?
    Gddmn I have the fckng munchies!

If you knew who David Hodo was without a google or waiting for others to answer, you, my friend, are a fan. I've never been into boy bands.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Damn man. Now I wanna go hit up the Mexican joint in town. They have killer chimichangas.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

My next door neighbors celebrate holidays in grand fashion a number of times each year. They set up tents and have mariachis but unfortunately for me their food of choice is always menudo. They start their diaper soup at the crack of dawn on an outdoor cooker that is not far from my bedroom window while it cooks for the entire day. I'm a bit of a culinary Viking and will try most any foods but I just can't develop a palate for menudo.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Menudo as a party food? Must be a family thing. Those recipes are family secrets like mole. I would have to try the ingredients, individually, before trying the soup. But you can't go wrong with pretty much any Mexican broth.

I think I need to start making live resin

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Buy it. Homemade is grand but the good stuff takes more chemistry than a simple man who manufactures his own, high strength drugs. I can never get the 'green' smell out of it.
        Do cured. It's just as good but not as terpeney.

Now I'm hungry. Carne asada is so darn good. I have an authentic homemade enchilada sauce recipe, another favorite Mexican food, after tamales.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
        I'm just stumped. How does a 6', 200+lb, 51 year old, white guy with a long, ginger beard and hair get into a baby shower, when he's high on drugs?
        Go as the entertainment. If you are lucky they will feed you and tug on your beard.

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree CK! When the wife grabs me by the beard, good things happen 😂

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          Your not kidding bboyfromwayback lol

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes bboyfromwayback I have had similar encounters.

Fool! Grab your camera and head downstairs!!!!!
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Part of my probation, the judge said I'm not allowed to go to baby showers with a camera or a g-string.

• BR2K
          BR2K commented
          Editing a comment
          Gingerbeard Uh, O.K. But what if the g-string is for you and not the camera, this time?

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          No g-string. I'd have to shave.

Kissing booth! I'm going to set up a kissing booth at the shower! We all know what the number one male fantasy is. The number one female fantasy is kissing a gingerbeard.
        Wait. Never y'all mind. The shower was yesterday.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X