Strain ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strain ID

Is it possible to ID a strain? Neighbors dad was given a plant last year. He planted in his yard and neglected and forgot about and went on holidays. Bud went bad so he chopped it down and tilled it. Now this year he had 10 plants growing. Neighbor brought one home and it’s huge. I’m 6’5 and it towers me. Smells amazing as well. I was going to try and clone it but it looks to be an auto as it’s been flowering for 5 weeks now here in Canada so likely didn’t sprout till late May. Anyways any chance to ID it from photos. The pink pistils look so cool.
    Attached Files

Indica or Sativa dominant, yes. Strain, not without genetic testing.
    Nice plant.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Even if you knew what the strain was originally, without knowing where the pollen came from it's a crapshoot as to what they are genetically. Good looking plants so you'll more than likely have some fine weed.

Comment

LOL, yes its a hybrid called bag seed, it takes years of breeding to become a strain. I cant get closer than that

Comment

that might be Panama red pheno, looks like a sativa, you could try international cannagraphic forums they might know

Comment

Get help from the ICMag community with any grow question here.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X