Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like it did a good job. How much trim did u end up with? Are you planing a dry trim after or just go with this?

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Went and took some pics of the rack so you can zoom
    in and see. I used to cut the big fan leaves off but that took too long so I don’t do that anymore. I cut the everything off at the stem and let it fall onto the rack except the top, I been hand trimming them. Once these dry before I jar them I’ll look them over and clean them up some or if I notice something was missed but it doesn’t do a bad job at all.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry I couldn’t. Was here by myself and wasn’t able to hold the lid down, spin and film at the same time. A GoPro would’ve been super handy

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I’m letting mine get ‘seasoned’ lol I’ve only went through four or five harvest and there’s already a nice dusting over all the rubber paddles that hang down. After I’m finished with a grow I put all the plant matter in the bottom into a paper bag for a few days to dry. Saving that up to make a big batch of hash with later. I let the spinner set out a few days to dry then box it up until next time. OJH’s spinner was crazy coated with tris when he cleaned it, I remember that post!

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    bboy - do you clean your bowl afterward? Is it OJH's bowl that gets full of trichs, he heats a section and gets a piece of parchment full of goodies?

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    The vids are great. bboyfromwayback if you make a vid please post.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I’m doing two Blue Dreams this evening. I’ll see if I can take one

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I have one of those 3 tier hanging mesh type racks. I like it because it folds up really compact when not in use. You would need several fir that harvest 😂

• Floopydoop
    commented on 's reply
    Check the thread I posted earlier, there's a guy harvesting an auto. Lots of them on the yootoobz too.

• soonboomer
    commented on 's reply
    I'm probably going to half to invest in one. I had 3 good sized plants last year, and if I remember correctly, it took me and my wife three days to trim and hang it all. This year, I have 11 plants, 2 of them quite a bit bigger than any of the 3 from last year. What kind of rack system are you using?

• billyboy
    replied
    Does anyone have a video of them using one in action? I'd be curious to see how they work.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Went back and found this pic I put up a few harvest ago. The trimmer isn’t perfect but you can always clean them up by hand after spinning or wait until dry and go over with a couple strokes from a CannaBrush. I can do a decent sized plant in less than an hour. That’s start to finish - unboxing, cleanup and done! My last harvest I cut some of the nicer tops off to hand trim and hang then spun everything else and that took a little over 2hrs a plant. I’ve had plants that took me and my wife half the day together

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Ain't that the truth, budgal.

• billyboy
    commented on 's reply
    Right on - I don't love trimming but I trim with love.

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    This is where I'm at with these. Not that I enjoy trim jail but I can't see getting a beautify trimmed bud out of a bowl trimmer. I could be wrong through.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X