Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billyboy
    replied
    I hand trim. I cannot see how a spinning thing will trim bud as carefully as it needs to be trimmed

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I do on smaller plants, actually hand trimmed my last auto. Big plants just take so long they mess with my eyes anymore lol this last harvest I hand trimmed most of the tops and ran everything else through the spinner. That was a good mix, didn’t take much longer or mess with my eyes

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    NO my plants outdoors are fine, i just wish i had enough to " need " a bowl trimmer. bboyfromwayback i will post pics tomorrow. I do enjoy sitting and trimming

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I checked and the 19” isn’t much more $ but IMO the 16” would be too small. 19” usually takes 3 trays to do a decent sized indoor photo. Auto 1-2, use it wet. I’ve found it works better (less of a beating) if I water the plants the day before harvest. You want the plant nice snd full with the leaves sticking out as much as possible. If you get it let me know and I’ll shout you these instructions OJH sent me…I’ve used mine my last 4 harvest…he’s had his for years

• Floopydoop
    replied
    Bit the bullet, did not want 2-3 days in trim jail. Got it from the Jungle website, around 200 bucks. Well worth the money vs. time aspect. Seems solid, all metal construction. This will last a while. Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0412.JPG Views: 0 Size: 1.67 MB ID: 519955 (filedata/fetch?id=519955&d=1623538105)

First results from mine, here's thread.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    What???? Mother Nature get your outside plants too?

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    LOL wish i needed one

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Get the bigger one, believe it’s 19” otherwise I can’t give this enough thumbs up 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    started a topic Bowl trimmer- anyone used one?

Bowl trimmer- anyone used one?

Anyone used one of these: https://www.amazon.com/VIVOSUN-Trimm...7L8CZK73&psc=1

Are they any good, worth getting?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X