Male or Female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male or Female

Hello all. 1st timer here. Really enjoying the process so far. I've been attempting to do a little research and I believe these are female? Could anyone here please give me any kind of confirmation one way or the other? Plant did get a little stunted during transfer. Not sure if it was enough to cause no budding? Again I'm new and still learning. Any help or extra info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Too early for me. It looks like you have some pests there on the leaves in pic 2. Nice pics!

This easy picture guide will help you quickly diagnose your sick plants. Learn how to get rid of the most common marijuana pests!
    2X4X6 Quictent
    1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
    600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      The white spots on the leaf.

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ckbrew I was wondering the same thing.

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those white spots are just light reflecting off the mini trichomes. Look at your plant, I can almost guarantee yours look similar. Unless you're talking about something else I'm not seeing.

I'm disagreeing. They look like pre-trichome or just the little hairs that give leaves their rough texture. The rest of the plant, stems and all, have the same white stuff.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Thank you all for the replies. I got home and checked leaves with a magnifying glass and couldn't see those white spots anymore anywhere. Have (hopefully) Her sealed up and an air purifier running. So hopefully that keeps her room clean. I'll definitely keep an eye out tho. Thanks again.

Comment

Hi Happydaytoall,

Well done on the pictures! What setup did you use for them?

It's early but I'm betting your plant is Female because I just spent a few weeks biting my fingernails as my Cinderella XX plant presented in a similar way.

The pictures show development beginning at week 4 day 3. The last pic is week 6 day 5 when the first pistils finally showed, three days after the 12/12 switch. Those dates are from when the seed emerged from soil.

Best of luck!

-Grouchy
        My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
        I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
        Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X