Well hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hell

Buddy property maintenance guy and his wife got Covid. She also got appendicitis at the end.
    Buddy smog tech guy has Covid and his baby has tested positive.

There is so fuck!ng much I want to say...
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

I had in February 2020 when they were certain it wasn't in California yet. It is a F'n monster. Had to ride it out sleeping in my recliner and eating Cipro to keep the pneumonia at bay for 2 weeks. Wasn't until April that I began to feel myself again. Wasn't even able to get an antibody test until September.
    Last edited by crucialbunny; 08-23-2021, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      2019 or 2020?

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      crucialbunny what were the antibody results after that long between? My primary and I think I was exposed in Dec 2019. No antibody testing was available, no test/no positive. I was out of the area Dec 14, 16 and 17. I was sick by my bday, the 22nd, through Christmas and past the New Year. We think I'm a long hauler. I got the J&J vax in April, the best one day of good sleep I've had all year.

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      Puglover1, all they said to me over the phone was that I was positive for antibodies but was negative for currently having Covid. I was vaccinated with J&J the day after I became eligible in the 55 and older group. Even though I feel fine now I have noticed that I just can't seem to regain the same level stamina I had before becoming ill.

Sorry - it was February 2020. Valentines Day. Fixed it on my post. Thanks -
    Last edited by crucialbunny; 08-23-2021, 06:01 PM.

Comment

There were a helluva lot of us in the Lou who had it in February/March 2020 too. You know, before it was even supposed to be here.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        St. Louis? The Lou Movie? The Lou Eats and Drinks?

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        The place where they partially buried a giant paperclip next to a river.

My trade was architecture UndergroundFarmer and I appreciate big structures. But, yeah. Your arch is a big symbolic meh. Someone in Tijuana liked it enough to put up one of their own. They did away with the guesswork of symbology and hung a light up sign that says "Bienvenidos a Tijuana" on one side and tells the time and temperature on the other.
      Y'all ever consider a big sign? Maybe naming rights? "The St. Louis GWE Arch". McDonalds could put up another one right next to it and paint them yellow? Maybe put up a big bedsheet and show movies at night? A huge spiderweb at Halloween? Our most hallowed holiday!
      αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
        Editing a comment
        Hey, if this town gets much broker they'll have to start revenueizing the arch, just totally whoring it out to make budget.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        No, no. It's called 'naming rights.'
        In California, a company or group can adopt a highway. If they promise to keep a particular stretch of highway free of debris, they can put up a sign with their company logo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	parking.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	532638
      Parking in St. Louis is sketchy at best. One of my favorite places.

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
        Editing a comment
        That place is not to be missed. That and the botanical garden and Forest Park in Shakespeare season!

• crucialbunny
        crucialbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        UndergroundFarmer, I really enjoyed the Blues Museum as well. Spent a couple days walking and eating my way through Hannibal. One of my daughters was living in Wentzville for 3 years.

San Diego has a similar problem with student housing at UCSD.
      αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X