• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Oh no i did ent you ol dabber

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Hey, I didn't bring it up and I never said anything about one of you fine dope growers setting one up for me. I have no problem accepting drug money if no one expects me to give drugs in return. SoOrbudgal Just send me the link.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my golly. Root beer float? What kind of root beer and what are you floating in it?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL go fund me damn that's funny. Hey i did break down an get me some gummies 4-1 there relaxing and help with my appitite. Nothing like a rootbeer float while watching a good flick.

• LissaLou
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, I have pay $200 oz here. Sole reason I just started my 1st grow

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    'Brazil' is another one. 'The Adventures of Baron Munchausen' and 'Brazil' are two of the few movies I can watch over and over BR2K .
    I'm down with donations but I am not lacking in THC. I'm a dabber. You can't beat the flavor, smell, and effects of a good resin. Although I am not a smoker, tincturer, edibler or other popular forms of marijuana extracter stuff, I would still do them on a deserted island.
    Getting myself a half ounce of terp crystals and a half of cured resin, in the day. Might have to have someone over to finish the weed.

Leave a comment:

• BR2K
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I heard of it, just never watched it. I'm kind of surprised you are not only aware of the movie but a deep fan. I didn't realize it came out in 1989 - Man, how time flies!! Your predilection for relatively ancient cinema confirms my diagnosis. I recommend setting up a GOFUNDME account immediately, if not sooner.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    BR2K From one of the best movies ever made that you never heard of.

Torturer's Apprentice - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    commented on 's reply
    I used to love smoking bowls and bongs but now I can't stand it unless I don't have a choice. It's harsh and doesn't taste very good. I mostly smoke joints which I love and concentrates I also make myself. I find dispensary quality to be just a little better than mine but I can grow it for way less. I'll smoke another joint I'm OK with that lmao. Never purchased high quality concentrates so can't compare that to my own. Maybe it's time to give it a try lol.

• BR2K
    replied
    Public Service Announcement: GINGERBEARD UNMASKED - KEEP GINGERBEARD MEDICATED!!

Perhaps the "meh" is responsible for your outburst? https://youtu.be/KhaMV_qgdsQ

Send your donations to Gingerbeard's Local Dispensary Account...for the children!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure. I don't deal with shake.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I broke open a small dispo bud on the container's lid the other night. I could see trichs sparkling with my naked eye. It's a 30% batch.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    A QP of shake for $99? How's the quality?

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Here's my final report on Peach Rings.
    I'm back to being very meh about the whole weed smoking fad you kids are into these days. Groovy at first. Tedious smoking a bowl compared to a dab rig. The last couple bowls were fine enough. But the last couple bowls I have are packed in a pipe and in the bottom of a grinder. Every time I go to hit the pipe I get very meh. Any y'all wanna come over, you can have it. If you've paid close enough attention to my nigh on 2000 posts, you can figure out where I live.
    In the future I will smoke only homegrown from known growers. Even then it will only be because I'm polite. Maybe my own.

Thanks for your time. As you were.

Leave a comment:

• BR2K
    commented on 's reply
    I think I'm zeroing in on growing "knockout stuff" but it's the quantity I need to work on. I recently had a meager harvest, with some quick-drying in my solar oven to try tonight. My perception is let the plant veg around 45-60 days. Then, I won't harvest until the minimum recommended by the grower and only if the trichomes are cloudy. This harvest is definitely my most potent, to date.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X