Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldManGrower
    replied
    I really have little to compare with. My bud is pretty strong and I find that grinding together buds from different strains is even better. But, I like most of you, am a hobbyist so I grow as much for fun as for the results. I have had some weed that would put you on the floor with one toke but haven't had anything like that in years plus I have no idea what it was or where it came from. Most likely Colorado. It gives me a high bar (sorry) to meet with my own growing efforts. But, I can grow 6 ounces for $100 so there is a trade off/

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Farmbuck, I kind of figured in that cdn is more than USD. I'd imagine in the Yucatan it's cheap, like decades ago prices here. I'd be happy with Canada's prices.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    This is a 1.5 gram nug. I could break a window with it. An eighth goes for $60. I'm going to figure it like a vacation. Something different from the resins I've been working with.
    If I ever grow something like this, I'm going to start my own website.
    $99 can get you a quarter pound of shake or an ounce of popcorn at our illegal dispensaries.

Leave a comment:

• Ace1973
    replied
    I have a rotation when I grow, certain strains from certain breeders, so far my stuff challenges anything from the dispensaries.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That's so true with advertising Farmbuck

• BR2K
    replied
    I suspect there's a pretty wide range of potency, from commercially cultivated Cannabis. I personally get the sense that Nevada's top company is still learning, just like me. Last March, I performed the Drive of Shame. I purchased a half oz of Indica and a half oz of Sativa. The packaging was impressive, each bud trimmed to perfection...but he potency was on par with what I grow or maybe even a tad lower. I couldn't spot a trichome to save my life. Now, the dispensary I visit when I'm in Colorado, they have it dialed in. Potent bud at potent prices. A much more local vibe in a subtle location.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Remember Pug $99 cdn is $77 US. I pay $40 US for an ounce of moderate quality in the Yucatan.

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Don't be fooled by the magazine centerfold pic... They used apps to entice the look of the buds. I should know non ? After all I'm a amateur photographer lollll

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    It's real easy to get spoiled by trying high value bud. I'm glad it's availible to the public. I don't set to high of expectations as i can't seem to get the trichome frosted look of my buds like i see in the magazines which they describe an show when growing a certain strain with lots of frosting looking glitter? Really indoor top shelf grams are expensive here. I won't spend on outdoor grown weed which is sold alot here also. My indoor grown is far better than the outdoor i've tried from dispensary at least the strains i've grown same as the strain i've purchased only there's is outdoor, mine is grown indoor. Huge difference in how i react to it mind an body. I have tried to replicate close to what i've purchased an got close to same smell and firmness but it's the frosty that i would like to see, i find it very challanging

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Those are good oz prices, jealous. Costs more than double that here.

• Canuck147
    replied
    Good on ya for admitting it - myself I order on line when my shelf is getting bare - but I still want to have a smoke with my wife before bed - so a few weeks ago I got an ounce of OG Kush and an ounce of Kings Kush both $99 cdn - also got a 5 pack sampler - 2 grams of 5 different strains in little containers - usually get it delivered by snail mail a few days later but now if one orders early enough you can get same day delivery. Fabulous.
    And yes some of the plants I have grown aren't as fabulous as the commercially grown stuff - so that's why I buy it.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    started a topic Peach rings, my shame

Peach rings, my shame

A few extra dollars came into my weed fund and I decided to get an eighth of the tippy top flower from my local. And I cried. I cried for this as the second emotional episode after making dried/cured resin and realizing the live resin I had been making was shit.
    I cried at this flower because of it's perfection. Peach rings. Doorknob dense. Polished. Not an overpowering smell. The kind of bud you'd take to meet your girlfriend's parents. All the head that is flower and hash. I cried at this flower because of what I've grown and thought to be pretty good. Not stellar. Mid-shelf.
    For very personal reasons that are very personal, I had to blast my last harvest dry. Most of it, anyway. The product is freaking amazing. Consistency doesn't matter because it all winds up in the same crystal banger. The smell is what the plant smelled like which doesn't matter because it was cherry Kush and didn't smell like cherries. I could never get rid of the plant smell when I did live resin.
    So, I'm laying this all out. My shame. My delusion. I am a poor marijuana grower. I will stick to making cured resin. I don't know what I would do if I ever grew the kind of bud I have in my jar. This is a rare occasion for me to smoke. It is enjoyable and a nice change from the other products I've been using. But could I blast it?
    As luck would have it, it's 4:20!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X